[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>can't function without meth >meth getting too aspensive
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: alahu.jpg (378 KB, 555x1166) Image search: [Google]
alahu.jpg
378 KB, 555x1166
>can't function without meth
>meth getting too aspensive
>have to give up meth

Damn, dawg. What do?
>>
You said it yourself.

>Have to give up.

You just want what you already know coming out of someone else's mouth.
>>
>>17161313

give up meth. preferrably through a legitimate rehab. its damn near impossible to quit on your own. and thats okay. just get help man.

socal?
>>
>>17161313

Give up meth. Get treatment.

Seriously, it ain't worth it.

Why do people even start meth? I can see where you start with other hard drugs but meth is the 1-way ticket to fucked-up-town
>>
>>17161395
>implying cocaine isn't the same

Go to rehab OP.
>>
>>17161436
I say no, no, no.
>>
>>17161313
People often recommend alpha2-agonists (eg clonidine, guanfacine) for the acute withdrawal period (eg 2 weeks), they help dramatically.

Slow replace with a non-classical stimulant is usually recommended for medium-term if you're a heavy user (to allow you to work productively, otherwise readjustment is very harsh). Includes atomoxetine, bupropion, (ar)modafinil, etc.
I'd recommend trying modafinil first.

Prazosin can be a huge help as well (basically it instantly recompensates some things in the brain back to normal for its duration of effect, helping you deal with eg pseudocompulsive behavior like doing the same motion 100 times in a row, especially if you have a job interview or some shit and need to look very normal and healthy).
If you can get any, that is.

>>17161436
Cocaine is somewhat better, less neurotoxic at recreational doses.
If you really want to abuse stims, the pharmaceutical-grade stimulants (mainly amphetamine and methylphenidate) are safest by a wide margin. That's kind of why they're used in actual medical treatment.
>>
Just switch to krokodil.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.