[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Two questions What's a good dick size? (6.5 decent?) And
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: I_don_t_understand.png (6 KB, 172x169) Image search: [Google]
I_don_t_understand.png
6 KB, 172x169
Two questions

What's a good dick size? (6.5 decent?)
And should I shave down there?
Thanks in advance
>>
6.5 is fine. Shave if you want.
>>
>>17161231

depends on the woman. men seem to care more about dick size than women do in my experience.

if you are talking inchest, 6.5 is decent. mine is 6.5 and all i ever get told is how big it is or how beautiful it is (though mines really perfectly shaped) so you should be fine.

>should i shave down there

shaving it bald might be some womens preferences, but the majority of women will find it weird. even if they did find it attrative they'd think you are gay. but the vast majrity would think its weird and pedo-ey or that you are gay.

if you want to trim it thats fine. mine bush grows in pretty evenly and ive gotten compliments. mostly from dudes, but never got any complaints from women. i dont think they care unless its so big that its getting in their face during blowjobs. as long as it isnt naturally extending to half the length of your cawk it should be fine.
>>
>>17161233
>>17161235
Thanks for the input! I'm just a little nervous because I'm hooking up for the first time
>>
6.5 is good ese
Just trim your pubes and shave the shaft hair, its gross
>>
>>17161236
Losing your virginity?

If you're nervous, you won't be able to get it up, guy. Just don't think. Get into the heat of the moment with 0 care besides a condom
>>
File: 1327865651923.png (111 KB, 1125x681) Image search: [Google]
1327865651923.png
111 KB, 1125x681
>>17161233
>>
>>17161231

I'm 6" (and asian... i got lucky), and I never have any complaints. Also shaving is your preference. I do it because I don't like the feel of having a bush, and I've never had anyone tell me it's weird that I do. If you do it, you will feel a lot more free and clean, just saying.
>>
>>17162071
>>17161235
>>17161237
Glad I'm in the clear,I'll probably do a light trim
>>
>>17161245
Please learn what a tripfag is.
>>
Not OP, but how do I shave my shaft hair? I've tried three times and cut myself all of them. Not fun.
>>
>>17162564
please leave this website.

t. not the guy you replied to
>>
>>17161231
recommend trimming the bush, it will make your dick look bigger. Beard trimmer or hair clippers work just fine. Just remember that you used those clippers on your pubes, so don't borrow somebody's clippers and be an asshole.
>>
>>17162564
Just another guy chiming in, if you use a tripcode and you aren't the OP, I'm going to immediately assume you're a troll. There is no legitimate need for you to use a tripcode.
>>
>>17161231
>What's a good dick size?
Make a fist. Now look at your forearm. That's what the average girl wants - a dick that looks like your arm from elbow to fist.

If you don't have that she'll go on a cock pilgrimage until she finds it.
>>
>>17162584
Just pull the skin tight (like make a ring with your thumb and index finger, squeeze under the glans and pull out) and shave from tip to base. Use soap for lube or regular shaving cream to avoid irritation.
>>
>>17162789
Is it ok to pluck these hairs out? Not OP, I'm terrified of any sharp things coming near my D.
>>
>>17162614
I'm a girl and can confirm this is true.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.