[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Losing it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1453652571197.jpg (62 KB, 894x894) Image search: [Google]
1453652571197.jpg
62 KB, 894x894
Well I missed 3 weeks of uni straight and haven't returned any calls from friends/family asking for my wellbeing.

I don't know what happened, each day feels worse than the next. I signed up for a doctors appointment tomorrow but I really don't want to be prescribed meds for depression or anything.

I guess I just gave up. Not sure what to do because the motivation to try has just faded away and I'm not sure what will bring it back. I just don't have any physical or mental energy anymore and everything I do feels like it won't be enough to catch up.

What would you guys do?
>>
I probably wouldn't miss three weeks of uni. That's a level of self sabotage that goes beyond depression. Basically you're a jackass
>>
Fuck off. Give your friends and family some sort of sign! Not knowing, wondering, not even getting an answer is horrible. Lie if you have to. Although you are clearly past the point where saying everything is fine is an option.

Like >>17161103 says, this seems to go beyond depression. Hard to give advice on this level of self sabotage. Or perhaps you're a downright moron.
>>
>>17161103
I was doing fine, I just kinda stopped. Your right though, and that's why I feel horrible. I think I went too far to come back at a normal pace anytime soon.

My only hope is its already so close to the end and I've done okay in the past, maybe they will go easy on me or understand.

What would I tell everybody though... Is it weird to disappear for 3 weeks?
>>
>>17161118
I didn't mean to do any of this. I guess it was just a lot of bad calls/descions grouped together.

Each time someone called I didn't want them to see me broken and each day there was class I didn't want to show up without the material covered because I was behind.

Each day of not answering/not going didn't help it all because I only really worked for 2hrs with all the time I had
>>
I've done this before. If you can still get a refund for classes, do it. It's going to be harder and harder to get yourself back there.

Go see someone, tell your parents things are wrong. You might be prescribed something. Family might be mad or sad. But things are going to continue getting worse unless you change something right now. Any kind of help is good.
>>
>>17161194
Thanks anon.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.