[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm insured as the second driver on the car I drive, but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 2610834-2302961976-sr_or.jpg (493 KB, 3000x3000) Image search: [Google]
2610834-2302961976-sr_or.jpg
493 KB, 3000x3000
I'm insured as the second driver on the car I drive, but I'll be moving to a city that's 4 hours away soon.

What do I have to do or update exactly if I'm going to move?
>>
Nothing. Just keep quiet, don't change your license address, and call it good.

assuming you're under 25. otherwise, just get that shit in your name, and your own account.
>>
>>17160806
OK, it's just I read if I got into an accident and they found out I'm the only one driving I'd be up for criminal charges, so I should just get the car on my own account when I hit 25?
>>
>>17160836
Yeah. Until then, just lie. "oh, my dad drives it once in awhile, too! I was just borrowing it for this out of town trip" yadda yadda yadda
>>
I guess that is true, my mother's abroad right now and she was actually driving it now and then before she left.

So I just shouldn't bother with updating my license or insurance if I'm not the main holder?
>>
>>17160800
Here's a really bizarre off-the-wall idea:

Why not phone your insurance agent and ask?
>>
>>17160925
I don't really want to, and if they work out I've been driving it most of the time it could end badly.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.