[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sex
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4
File: image.png (839 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
839 KB, 640x1136
I'm 20 she's 56 I want a milf do I do it? She's down for bum fun
>>
File: 1442270762302.png (369 KB, 554x636) Image search: [Google]
1442270762302.png
369 KB, 554x636
disgusting

But if you're into that, sure, anon, whatever floats your boat. Follow your dreams.
>>
File: image.png (687 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
687 KB, 640x1136
I'm gonna fuck her brains out
>>
>>17160647
Go for it, women that age don't have time for immature bullshit and are usually more comfortable with their sexuality.
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 640x1136
Tits are nice
>>
>>17160656
>I'm gonna fuck his brains out

ftfy
>>
I was 19 when I got a 43 year old that I moved in with. Her husband had died and she had two kids. Luckily her kids lived with their grandparents. After the milf kicked me out I bumped into two of my Mum's friends on a girls night out that my Mum wasn't invited to. I snogged two of them.
>>
Bruh, older women are where it is at. I've fucked a lot of 40+ women, and that was in my late teens, early twenties.

Greatest thing ever. I wish I could've made a real relationship out of one of them, because it is just that golden. They have money, they know how to please a man, they like young hard cock.. It's great. You're making me want to seek out an older woman again, and I'm fucking married to a teenager now.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.