[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Last night I had a gay encounter. Sucked a dudes dick. I was
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4
File: IMG_20160402_222138.jpg (281 KB, 4096x3584) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160402_222138.jpg
281 KB, 4096x3584
Last night I had a gay encounter. Sucked a dudes dick. I was curious.

I didn't like it. It wasn't disgusting but it did literally nothing for me sexually and physically.

Can I still consider myself straight?
>>
No faggot
>>
>>17160571
Nope, faggot.
>>
Yes, you can. It is what you are attracted to.
>>
If you want people to tell you whether or not you're allowed to label yourself a certain way, go to tumblr.

I'm unsure if it would be taken as a personal attack by gays or straights. You could be hurting the gay community by identifying as gay when you don't like sucking dick. You may be hurting the heterosexual male community by identifying with them after you've had a penis inside of you.

Or it just really doesn't matter, next hookup go for someone you're interested in.
>>
>>17160571
Faggot!

>>17160584
>>17160585
Homosexuals in bitter denial
>>
>>17160571
If you didn't enjoy it then yes, you can probably consider yourself straight.
>>
>was curious about sucking dick
Definitely a faggot. Non-fags don't go around sucking dicks to try it out.

>>17160585
>gay community
>heterosexual male community
No such things exist.
>>
File: goldenface laugh.jpg (347 KB, 487x536) Image search: [Google]
goldenface laugh.jpg
347 KB, 487x536
Goddamn OP you are massive filthy fag in denial
>>
>>17160673
Fuck. I really thought I made my post sound sarcastic enough for people to know it wasn't serious. Was it too subtle?
>>
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0TUg3XHPlzk
>>
Yes.
>>
lol
Nope, you are officially a faggot.
Kill yourself.
>>
What you need to realize is that sexuality is always changing and is very fluid. But just because you did something one day or felt attraction to men for a little while doesn't mean you automatically have a giant label on your forehead with the word GAY on it. You don't have to label yourself as anything if you don't feel like it. Just do what you wanna do and leave it at that.
>>
>>17160571
I consider you a dick sucker
>>
>>17160571

unless you actively seek it out more than once, then it was just a curiosity. but if you keep going back and then say 'i hated it' afterwards, than you actually like it and your mind is telling you its bad because of the mindset of 'being gay is bad' not that the sex itself was bad.

i have a similar issue im working around
>>
>>17160571
We'll need to know the details before making a judgement.

Did you start ith the other guy on the flop and build it up, or did he already have a boner? How hard did you make him? Are we talking "just about rigid enough that it's difficult to pee" or "maximum overpressure, shiny helmet and throbbing veins"? How much effort did you put in? Did you just suck it, or were you using your hands, licking the back of the mushroom,slurping the balls etc? Did he stay still of face-fuck you? Did you deepthroat? What did you do with the creamy spermload? Tongue kiss him with it in your mouth? Spit it on to your own dick and use it for lube while you rub one out? Swallow it like champagne?

The more details you give the easier it will be for me to give you the right answer.
>>
No, you crossed the gay line and there's no going back. You'll have to forever acknowledge that you sucked dick.
>>
>>17160571

What kind of fucking question is this

"Doesn't like dick" is effectively the fucking definition of straight for guys
>>
>>17160695

that was a pretty funny video. its pretty sad and true unfortunately, though i find the bit about topping interesting. i mean i can understand if it just 'happened' we've all stuck our dicks in something weird. but if you are actively seeking to fuck dudes it doesnt matter if ur a 'top' ur still gay.
>>
>>17160571
>I am not sexually attracted to men and do not enjoy performing sexual acts on/with men, am I gay?
Gee I don't fucking know Einstein maybe it's just meant to be one of the world's enduring mysteries
>>
>>17160571
I tried it once OP, also didn't like it. I consider myself straight. Satisfying a curiosity doesn't define your sexual orientation - what you seek out after knowing what you want does.
>>
>>17161364

>it makes it impractical cuz its hard to penetrate.

but you have to be hard to penetrate!
>>
>>17161352
>you crossed the gay line
Does a gay man eating a woman out once make him straight? If not what is the difference?
>>
You still did it. The whole point of being straight is to never imagine yourself doing that.
>>
>>17161383

It makes him bisexual.
>>
>>17161383

he was being sarcastic.
>>
File: suckdick.jpg (100 KB, 531x1400) Image search: [Google]
suckdick.jpg
100 KB, 531x1400
>>17160571
>>
>>17161413
Even if he did not like it and was not turned on by it? I'm just trying to understand the reasoning.
>>
>>17161401

What is this bullshit where straight is some sort of exclusive club?

Straight is what you are if you don't want to fuck someone of the same sex, stop putting it on a pedestal.
>>
>>17161417
Doesn't matter if he was, unless everyone voicing something similar ITT was being sarcastic.
>>
>>17161419

Yup. A gay man can become a bisexual though crossing the sexual line. But a straight man becomes gay from crossing the line.
>>
>>17161421

>unless everyone on 4chan is being sarcastic

yes. absolutely yes. the few who arent are clearly delusional.

but male sexual exploration is a big topic and also a big joke on 4chan. the fact that no one responded to:
>>17160695
with
>FEMININE PENIS!1!

is actually amazing.
>>
>>17161364
if that's the lie you are comfortable with go right ahead. You suck dick. Period. Liking it or not is irrelevant. Sometimes I don't like eating pussy but I've only ate pussy and never tempted to get my mouth near a dick.
>>
>>17160571
>Last night I had a gay encounter
Sounds gay to me
>>
>>17161420
What is this bullshit where gay is some sort of exclusive club?

Gay is what you are if you don't want to fuck someone of the opposite sex, stop putting it on a pedestal.
>>
>>17160571
You can consider yourself a unicorn who gives a fuck?
>>
>>17161420
straight is the norm yet those that cross still want to consider themselves the norm. It's not because they become something else entirely. I find hilarious in an age no one give a fuck who you fuck those that want to fuck anything want to deny it or coax everyone to fuck anything.
>>
>>17160571
you can't put fag back in the box and return it for a full refund. you suck it you own it
>>
If a man is drugged and fucked by another man, does that make him gay?

Or is that only if he cums?
>>
>>17161468
nope that is rape and no choice was involved. Ass fucked under protest.
>>
>>17160571
Only gay if your nuts touched
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.