[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Girls and makeout boners
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 5
File: 6icZ3.png (311 KB, 548x826) Image search: [Google]
6icZ3.png
311 KB, 548x826
Why do some girls get noticeable bothered or annoyed that I get an erection during a makeout session with her? (usually after a party/bar/etc ; not talking about srs dates)

I've had a bunch of ladies take it as a turn on and the night ends well and fun.

I understand some are caught off guard by it but it seems some get offended/shocked I got a boner while making out with her.

I know it's a small sample size but it's just something that has always puzzled me.
>>
>>17159982
>some get offended/shocked I got a boner while making out with her.

Inexperienced chicks. Any girl who has made out with more than 1 dude knows this is a thing. Some bitches are prude as fuck. Don't go near them unless you're some Christfag who wants a pure virgin waifu.
>>
It's not that I get bothered, I just get concerned that he might be getting false expectations and he'll end up disappointed by no sex.
>>
>>17159982
what the fuck, who the fuck gets upset that the guy gets a boner from making out?? that's such a genuine compliment, kissing skills are directing blood to his wiener. he wants to fuck you just from kissing you, who the hell would be upset from this?
>>
>>17160001
Seconding this. I'm flattered that he finds me hot, but if I only want to make out and not have sex it makes me a little uncomfortable. Because some dudes get pissed off and pushy when they're horny and you say no to going further.
>>
>>17159982
because some women women assume its something you have control over and means you are thinking about fucking them.

>get obvious boners just hugging female aquantances
>wonder how many I have inadvertently creeped out or turned on by it
>>
>>17160001
>>17160071
yep, as expected- you assume it means he is thinking about sex, when in reality its just something that just happens involuntarily during any type of intimacy.

I just this is why so many women looking for cuddle partner but not sex prefer only other women, because no boners.
>>
Offended/shocked is probably from them thinking you expect sex.

A bit uncomfortable/bothered would probably be from hearing some guys say it's painful and horrible to not get off, and some saying they're fine. Probably similar to guys trying to understand period cramps. For some girls it's terrible, for some it's not that bad.

And then we have the fuckups of both gender that think everyone is exactly the same as them, and all blue balls and period cramps are created equal.
>>
You know what's worse?

Girls that poke at your cock like a child. I just get up its such a turn off.
>>
>>17160071
>>17160081
Wait.. People actually think this?
>>
When I got a boner with the last girl I made out with she put her hand down my pants and got to work.

I feel bad for you, OP. I think you should move on.
>>
File: 1447029463673.jpg (142 KB, 750x1217) Image search: [Google]
1447029463673.jpg
142 KB, 750x1217
>>17159982
>it's a small sample size
What is anon?
>>
>>17160123

I get a boner from vibrations when riding the bus, the only logical conclusion is I obviously want to fuck the bus.
>>
I think it's funny how nicely OP's pic demonstrates poor communication.

Girl
>notices bf is acting different, worries about it and asks what is wrong.

Guy
>doesn't say what the issue is, just assures her it isn't her fault or to do with her, leaves her in the dark when he could simply say "motorcycle won't start"
>>
>>17160620

The dude can't figure out how to fix his bike, it's a stupid problem and he's just distracted thinking about how to fix it. That. Is. All.

The girl on the other hand thinks she's being cheated on, literally assuming the worst and not talking about how badshit crazy she is.

Yep, obviously the dude's fault, next time my farts hurt I'll make sure to inform my gf.
>>
>>17160628
Exactly. That's all. So when she notices somethings bothering him, and asks him whats wrong, he could say
>Oh no big deal, can't fix my bike and it's frustrating.

If a girl was upset about something, I would also recommend she tell her boyfriend what's wrong if he asks. I certainly wouldn't tell her to just assure him it's not his fault. It's stupid and makes people needlessly suspicious.
>>
this is because they are stupid. this will answer many of your questions about women.
>>
>>17160620
Yeah that's a shitty relationship

>"I know you said there was nothing wrong but I feel like you're off with me this evening, are you sure there's nothing wrong?"
>"Oh shit, sorry, I didn't realise you thought I was mad with you. Nothing's wrong babe, I'm just stuck as to why my motorbike won't start."
>"Oh, wow, you're dumb."

>Resume normal life
>>
>>17160684
fuck I left my name as OP from my thread, detectives, figure out who I am
>>
>>17160001
>>17160071
Guys can't control boners in most situations.
" As an autonomic nervous system response, an erection may result from a variety of stimuli, including sexual stimulation and sexual arousal, and is therefore not entirely under conscious control."
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erection
Any woman with experience could tell you so.
>>
>>17160001
>>17160071
Now I really wanna know how many women believe that. I just thank the dice gods that I don't get boners just from hugging lady friends, if that's a common belief among women.
>>
>>17160001

Women thinking that a guy is going to want sex any time he has a boner is a terrifying thought.
>>
>>17160071
I mean if the dude is chill, it shouldn't be a problem if you dont want to go passed making out; simple human respect. Just dont fuck with lame dudes i guess
>>
>>17160029
>?? that's such a genuine compliment
>>
>>17161523
What other function does a boner have?
>>
>>17162170
Enticing me into wanting sex. Hnnngh. I love when I look over at my boyfriend and he has a random, unprovoked boner pushing out the crotch of his pants. So hot.
>>
>>17160620
Guys say "nothing's wrong", "i'm fine", etc because we think that's the correct answer to the question. All our problems are our personal problems that we have to deal with by ourselves.

>>17161471
>I just thank the dice gods that I don't get boners just from hugging lady friends, if that's a common belief among women.
This very much.
>>
File: 1370806400466.gif (2 MB, 185x138) Image search: [Google]
1370806400466.gif
2 MB, 185x138
>>17160001
>>17160071

The fuck is wrong with women today.

Here's some fuckin advice for you ladies: if you're in a hot make-out session with a dude and he DOESN'T get an erection, then start feelin' insecure as fuck because you're clearly not all that great.

No erection = he's not turned on by you, or he has low testosterone and won't be able to plow you when you want to be plowed.

Girls get wet during a make-out session, same fuckin shit with erections.
>>
>>17159992
>pure virgin waifu
Uh, anon...not even they...
>>
Why are you making out with somebody if you DON'T want to be intimate with them?

Am I missing something here? I was pretty sure that having your tongues down each others throats was an instinctual thing because you're attracted to somebody, not because you're bored.

I don't understand how you could possibly get upset at somebody for, "Sexualizing" it when it IS a sexual act.

No fucking shit he got a boner, you're fucking feeling one another up and mashing your god damn faces together.

You young kids are so fucking weird.

"I just wanted him to slap his cock on the outside of my pussy, not stick it in! Gosh, why are guys so sexual?!"

Like, honestly. If you don't want people to have false expectations, don't lead them on. You're an idiot for not realizing what you're doing, they aren't an asshole for having an involuntary reaction to it.
>>
>>17162366
Girl here. I do not get wet during a makeout session. In fact, I hate kissing. Not all guys get erections from making out like they're in middle school. Same way not all girls get wet. The attraction part has nothing to do with it.
>>
>>17160071
does that mean I can call my boners the ANSR?
>>
>>17162578
lol at insinuating that having a normally functioning dick is something you should grow out of after middle school
>>
>>17162705
Getting a boner from making out is such an "I'm going through puberty" thing. I'd understand if it was in the bedroom, included some rubbing against each other, but purely kissing? Nah.
>>
>>17162417

This 100x
>>
>>17162710

Lmao you're fucking retarded.

Fully grown men can get random boners over the thought of a girl.
>>
>>17162578
>I'm broken
>You should feel bad for not being broken

Fuck off to tumblr you asexual cunt.

Boners are normal when making out. My gf loves it when I get hard during out makeout sessions.
>>
>>17162766
I'm sure most MEN can control themselves though
>>
>>17162578
I like how you talk about how you're the expert on male arousal. What the fuck would you know about getting erections?

>Get erection during make out session
YOU FUCKING CHILD. GROW UP AND SUPPRESS YOUR AROUSAL LIKE AN ADULT.
>>
>>17162897
You really are an ignorant cunt.

Men cant control when they get boners. Last time I checked no one can control where there blood flows. Unless you physically restrict the vessels.

Go read a biology book you dumbass.
>>
>>17162897
Bait
>>
>>17162897
Found the virgin 20 year old female here.
>>
>>17162916
What the fuck would the previous poster know about girls getting wet while making out?
>>
>>17162924
Nah I've slept with a decent amount of men
>>
>>17162929
slut
>>
>>17159982
Because kissing is sweet and penises are disgusting.

Unless you are gay like >>17160029
>>
>>17162942
Hahaha right? At least I don't drench my panties when somebody puts their lips on mine *laughcryemoji*
>>
File: 1447085253301.jpg (218 KB, 584x1110) Image search: [Google]
1447085253301.jpg
218 KB, 584x1110
>>>17162366
>I do not get wet during a makeout session.
>In fact, I hate kissing.
Which is why you wouldn't get aroused by it in the first place. But you can't defend that arousal = an immediate, unyielding desire to have sex, though.

Take an arbitrary example. Say you get really turned out whenever you get tickled. Doesn't matter who or when, it just happens, even if it's just playful stuff. So when your uncle Jerry tickles you and you accidentally get aroused, does that mean you want get fucked by your uncle? No.

Sexual drive and response is a subconscious mental process that your conscious mind rationalizes later. If you wake up wet, your first thought is likely "I must be horny" even though your body does that constantly throughout the night, almost like a sort of maintenance check.

When a guy gets kissed, the subconscious mind likely sees it as an invite for sex, yes, but it's how they rationalize it that makes a big difference. Some think "if she wants to, I could totally have sex right now," while others think "go away boner, you're making this awkward," and some others think "she's letting me kiss her. She probably wants sum fuck, right? Let's see!"

Some people let their sex drive manipulate their actions, and some don't. You can't just be upset at men for having a subconscious response to sensuality.
>>
>>17162897
nigga the cunt-iness is strong with his one
>>
girl here

the hottest fucking thing in the world is making out with a dude while i'm on his lap and i feel his dick getting harder and harder

i love that shit, but i also wouldn't be making out with someone unless i wanted to fuck them
>>
>>17160001
I mean if I'm busy with my face being all up in your face and having a boner I'm not exactly thinking about what's going to happen after.
>>
>>17162417
This
>>
>>17162578
>>17162710
>having a functioning sex drive is so immature
why do frigid eunuch women have so much pride in their withered genitals?

I DON'T WANT TO HAVE SEX WITH ANYBODY ISN'T THAT IMPRESSIVE
>>
>>17160605
Girls who have reacted this way represent only a small number of all women he's made out with
>>
>>17164075
>not knowing what sample means
kys
>>
File: 394Qm3p.gif (327 KB, 500x203) Image search: [Google]
394Qm3p.gif
327 KB, 500x203
>>17162927
>implying I ever said anything about women getting wet while making out.

10/10 reading comprehension. I'll pour one out for you because it already seems that your brain is functioning like you're dead.
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.