[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Apparently, all of my friends have stopped talking to me altogether,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 400x514) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 400x514
Apparently, all of my friends have stopped talking to me altogether, and I don't know why.
I feel horrible.
>>
>>17158708

could be any number of reasons. we dont know. you are probably not the kind of person they want to talk to and a recent thing you did was the tipping point.

sucks to suck. you might not be entirely in the wrong. might be a chance to reflect and grow. or it might be a chacne to find people more in line with you
>>
In my experience, whenever people complain about this kind of issue there's a very good reason why.

Maybe some self-reflection might help. Or you know, just straight up ask them instead of letting them ignore you.
>>
>>17158708
I'm sorry to hear that this has happened to you, but you will never know why unless and until you reach out to them. This is the first step out.
>>
>>17158708
maybe you should try looking at yourself? my group have friends have nearly done this before because someone in the group was acting like a dick all the time
>>
>>17158818
Did he regain their trust?
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.