[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I can't function in groups. I'm better off on my own,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: featured21.jpg (116 KB, 1956x960) Image search: [Google]
featured21.jpg
116 KB, 1956x960
I can't function in groups. I'm better off on my own, It's just better that way.

any hope for me?
>>
>>17157772

>any hope for me

what does this even mean? in what sense? how would being on your own be hopeless?

tell me what hte actual problem is.
>>
>>17157776
>tell me what hte actual problem is.

angry all the time, passive aggressive, not afraid of dying, can't get along with people, can't open up. Would rather live on my own.
>>
>>17157798

what? okay i think theres an intelligence gap here, so lets break this down.

your ultimate question was
>is there any hope for me?

in what sense? what are you hoping for?
>>
>>17157798
I am also all of these things OP, apart from unafraid of dying. I am afraid of dying because I'm a fucking pussy

However I do like being in groups, I've got a group of mates from school. Yeah sometimes I don't get on with them, also I've been really bad at making new friends in the last few years, but I've always liked hanging out with groups ever since I was a kid

Just do what you want man, who gives a fuck innit
>>
Let's identify two different things: you can have a preference to not be with other people and you can have an inability to not be with other people. Your preference is fine, you are free to like whatever you want. Your inability is not fine. If you have a personal weakness toward social situations which is harming your quality of life then I recommend that you work on it. Go one step at the time. You can set yourself small goals like talking to one stranger every day, or having one decent conversations with a friend that you both enjoy, and so on. You don't have to change your preference, you can remain alone for the rest of the time if it's what you prefer, but at least you won't feel trapped, like you have no other choice than to be alone, which is probably causing all those negative feelings to build up inside you.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.