[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /adv/ im just curious about behaviour of my girlfriends cousin.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: emi lee2.jpg (65 KB, 333x700) Image search: [Google]
emi lee2.jpg
65 KB, 333x700
Hey /adv/ im just curious about behaviour of my girlfriends cousin.

So i was eating cake at the table with my girlfriend, her sisters and cousins (females i was the only guy). One of her cousins was sitting next to me on the end of the table, i noticed she's bubbley and very friendly so i didn't think anything of it. Then i noticed a couple of times i made a random comment to her she leaned in closer laughing but with her face and arms like 30cm away from me, the way she did it seemed flirty but i assumed she's probably VERY friendly to people so i ignored it. Then she randomly said (not to anyone specifically) my pants are getting too tight for my legs, stood up turned around to the mirror and tried pulling them up as her ass shook side to side then sat down. I didn't look because i was sitting with my girlfriend but i noticed it in my peripherals. I felt it was kinda inappropriate because im a guy and was right next to her but assume she felt comfortable because of all the females there.

Anyway i think im looking too much into this and it was all nothing but is this normal behaviour for bubbley females to do infront of their guys that are physically with their girlfriend.

Also i have seen her a couple of times, mainly when i played card games with my girlfriends family (young sisters/cousins) and she is most friendly towards me (smiles) than my girlfriends other sisters/cousins.

Any comment much appreciated.

Oh and i find her behaviour alluring.
>>
>>17157475
>Any comment much appreciated.
You have a girlfriend. Your mind and eyes should be always on her.
>>
>>17157475
If you didn't get a boner from noticing her glorious buttocks, your GF should be worried that you can't get it up at all.

I mean is it REALLY that big of a deal for a man to get an erection?

Holy fucking shit it's as normal as anything else for fucks sake.

Jesus.
>>
>>17157484
Yeah i know but i was trying to be social so that people don't think that her boyfriend(me) isn't friendly/social. But the issue was that one of her cousins was being overly friendly and as a man i put those thoughts away, avoid them but i'm a man. If im surrounded by 6 attractive women (including my girlfriend) im going to focus my attention to my girlfriend but it doesnt mean i dont notice the way people act, especially if it's "overly friendly".

Should i just avoid her cousin?
>>
Psychologist here. She definitely was flirting heavily with you and you should contact her and have sex with you.
>>
>>17157521
Oh lord.
>>
>>17157475
she might be fucking w/ your gf

she might just be using you as a "safe" test subject to try out being flirtatious

doesn't seem like you need advice, she's def flirting with you but remember there are a lot of reasons that don't include she can't live without your cock inside her that she might flirt with you.

she might just enjoy seeing you squirm, she might hate your gf, your gf might have asked her to, who fucking knows with women.
>>
Op, whatever you do, do not fuck around. Im guessing she is asian. Family always stick together. Like others say, they could be fucking with you or your girlfriend. Tests. Stay away, tell your girlfriend that it makes you uncomfortable that shes trying to mess shit up.

Think with your brain, seldom your dick
>>
Why make a thread? you're only going to read posts that tell you that she wants you and that you should fuck her and that you're a big man

fuck outta here.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.