[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help me adv/. Im about 1,87 tall with a strong body(with fat),but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1442225278353.jpg (479 KB, 1250x1126) Image search: [Google]
1442225278353.jpg
479 KB, 1250x1126
Help me adv/.
Im about 1,87 tall with a strong body(with fat),but my dick is only 14 cm. long.
At least i want to have about 16 or 17 cm. What do?
>>
You're above average height with an exactly average dick.

You can't make your dick longer, stop worrying about it, women literally can't even tell. I have a 5 inch dick and every single woman I've been with has said it's around 6 or more. They're idiots and they can't gauge length.
They're thirsty because YOU'RE fucking them, not because you have a slightly above average dick. Stop being a pussy.
>>
How fat are you
Lose it you probably have a fat pad around your dick
>>
>>17156896
This. Even though this prolly is bait, no one should believe those faggots talking about "erron bilow 8eetchis shuld kil emslevs". Women don't care, unless you're so small it doesn't come out.
>>
>>17156909
Im about 110 kg, but with muscle.
>>
>>17156913
Im just insecure about that.
>>
>>17156927
If theres a fat pad around your dick and its a bit pudgy i guarantee you can gain an inch or so by cutting down to about 95kg, provided your going to the gym and lifting heavy weights whilst on a cut

Also the slimmer you look the bigger your dick will look, it's all about perception, or in the end don't give a fuck like >>17156904 anon said it doesn't really matter in the end you're a tall fuck anyway you probably have girls all over you as it is
>>
>>17156941
it's all about proportion*
>>
File: Bada.gif (558 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
Bada.gif
558 KB, 480x480
Well, thank you for the advs.
I need to loose some weight then.
>>
>>17156896
No other person would care if your did was 2 fucking centimeters longer. No one would be able to tell but yourself and a person with a ruler. Stop putting yourself through this torment.
>>
>>17156904
It's more of the fact that no one would notice a difference of two centimeters while they're being fucked. If she's noticing that instead of what's going on, she's not having a good time.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.