[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I got high and cheated on my gf, if she found out she'd
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (254 KB, 963x1451) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
254 KB, 963x1451
I got high and cheated on my gf, if she found out she'd be absolutely destroyed. No excuses it was my fault all the way but I just don't want her to be hurt any further by my actions. I've been worrying quite a bit because of this. I can accept guilt as a punishment I just really don't want to hurt her any further. What do I do
>>
Stop being a little bitch and chill, ffs.
>>
>>17156885
tell her. you deserve the weight of any kind of pain it will cause her.
>>
>>17156889
>>
>>17156885
Break up with her and don't tell her.
>>
>>17156885
Tell her you cheated, but do it while you're fucking her, and just as you're about to cum
>>
>>17156885
As a girl who was recently cheated on, I know she would be destroyed.

I feel like you really feel sorry, does that mean you wouldn't do it again? I mean, being under influence (especially weed lol) is no excuse, so can you 100% say you would never do it again? If yes, think about maybe not telling her. But dedicate the rest of your life (if you want to stay with that girl ofc) to making it up to her. Be nice to her everyday, do stuff she likes, just make her happy. Don't be miserable while doing it ofc, because then there's no point.

Or, you can tell her and deal with it. Maybe she will forgive you. Probably not in the first few days, which in my experience makes guys mad. No "I can't believe you're still mad about that" bullshit.
>>
Tell her out of respect for her
>>
>>17156885
If you are sure you won't do this anymore and she will never know in any way, don't tell her

If there is a chance she knows it, tell her
>>
>>17157069
Yeah but if you don't tell her, it becomes really easy to do it again right?

Why should he have learned?
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.