[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /adv/! /r9k/ here. Can you all help me land a MILF? I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_20160316_164827.jpg (1 MB, 2304x2879) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160316_164827.jpg
1 MB, 2304x2879
Hey /adv/! /r9k/ here. Can you all help me land a MILF? I'm 20.

> posted on Craigslist looking for a cougar
> got a reply the following day. >She sent a pic (pic related), and said that:
> I (me) may be too young, but she likes my hair, musculature, and height. Then asks if I smoke because she likes kissing.
> I reply, giving my height, weight, and what I was looking for.
> So eager to get a response, I sent another message a few minutes later
> In it, I gave my phone number, citing that I'm adventurous and daring
> hours go by, and im scared I lost her
> Sent a third message, but tried not to sound desparate/clingy
> Basically said that I'm not giving up just yet, as you (she) was exactly what I was looking for
> Next day, she replies
> "You're really too young...you don't even know what I look like...I could be a hag lol (I'm not). And you shouldn't give your number out to strangers lol. Now I'm being a mom...boo"
note that she has not contacted me via text
> I reply "Ahhh, you're killing me! Well talk to me--how old are you? Can you not handle an intelligent young buck? You're gonna force me to prove my maturity."

Now I'm waiting for a reply. I feel like I'm fumbling, which is where I would like your help.

If she werent not actually interested, she wouldn't have sent a pic or be playful like that, right? And she also mentioned that she likes kissing. Does she want me to keep persuing? Please help me get laid by my fetish!
>>
It's all over
>>
>>17156655
I'm expecting a reply. I only sent it at 10pm (it's 2am now). She seems to only check the email very intermittently.
>>
>>17156652
No, you're just too young.

Move on to the next, maybe you'll find someone horny enough to keep up with a clingy 20 yr old betafag
>>
>>17156652
>So eager to get a response, I sent another message a few minutes later
>> In it, I gave my phone number, citing that I'm adventurous and daring
>> hours go by, and im scared I lost her
>> Sent a third message, but tried not to sound desparate/clingy
There's your problem.
>>
>>17156677
I realize that. Unfortunately my larger head wasn't doing the thinking at the time.
>>
1. give her time, if you cant take it, that she doesnt write back in the matter of hours, its your problem, if you want to make this work, you better grow a pair and wait it out.

2. Be joking, that "intelligent young buck" and "maturity" was already a pretty good joke, ask open questions to learn more about her.

3. you are not an alpha male by specimen, so dont try to act like something you clearly are not.

4. do not send her more messages before she answers, you are lucky if you even get one answer after what you have done. otherwise, well there are enough milfs out there, become daddy to their cuckold child, because otherwise you wont get any poon
>>
>>17157061
Thanks famalam
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.