[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/adv/, Last weekend I hooked up with this girl. We had made
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (19 KB, 571x448) Image search: [Google]
image.png
19 KB, 571x448
/adv/,

Last weekend I hooked up with this girl. We had made plans to hang out this week but she has been ignoring me, and blocked me on FB for 0 reason (I did find out she went on a date with another guy the day after, though).

Ever since I met her I've been constantly thinking about her, and now I feel super shitty and empty. I rarely care about girls in this way, as I'm more of a "jerk it and move on" kind of person. How the fuck do I stop thinking about all this?
>>
You stop by realizing she made her choice to reject you. And you respond to that by moving on.

It's a dialectic my man. Can't just go on your own feelings. Plus, that was a pretty bitch move. Don't just take that shit.
>>
>>17156053
Have you ever been denied something? This sounds like you're upset because you don't have an answer, or that you don't have a say in what's happening.
>>
>>17156094
I'm not really sure what you mean, but I have been denied/rejected many times. I honestly think I would have been better if she would have been upfront about it rather than just ghosting me.
>>
>>17156106
Yeah, in cases like that, other anon is right. Fuck that bitch, move on. You've got better things to do than ask /adv/ about some bitch.
>>
Probably the other guy doesn't want you to "move in on his girlfriend" made her block you and all that. Could be she is just a bitch but from the post I doubt it. Could go out looking for someone new but even if you don't sounds like it's just going to take time. Even if you do, if the first thing I said was true and it's just the guy do not be surprised from a random text or call. Have some faith OP!
>>
>>17156127
It just seems so bizarre that one day she would be all over me texting and stuff and the next, just boom blocked and ignored. I literally saw the "so and so is typing message" on snapchat but nothing.
>>
>>17156145
Shes a fucking college/highschool aged girl. Theu do shit like this. get over yourself Casanova, you were a one night stand.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.