[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't want a girlfriend because I like to have fun and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1463538336024.jpg (2 MB, 4128x2322) Image search: [Google]
1463538336024.jpg
2 MB, 4128x2322
I don't want a girlfriend because I like to have fun and joke with girls without having to worry about drama....

At the same time I'm always sad..I'm lonely..I'm see other couples and I get jealous..I see girls that I want to date because their so amazing and everything.... what to do?....
>>
>>17155982
Don't do shit.
If you get a gf that's just it. You won't stop being jealous or anything else unless something touches you.
It's good and all, but there's no such a thing as a "be all end all" situation for anything. You'll just get someone to get jealous with, opposed to just alone.
>>
You gotta work on yourself bud. You fantasize about having a girlfriend because you think it'll make life easier. Protip: it won't. You'll still be sad, feel lonely, and if you're getting jealous from other couples... imagine how jealous you'll be when your girlfriend is talking to her male friends.

I'm not trying to put you down here. I'm trying to help you.

You have to work on making yourself happy. I don't know your life situation so that can be done in many ways. If you have personal issues (aka, been unhappy for awhile), get a therapist for this part of your life. You can set it on your own terms and they will be a huge tool in your progress. The key point here would be to set goals for things you'd like to improve on. They MUST be realistic and they MUST be tracked. If you do this, you will succeed. There is literally no chance you will fail if you follow those two objectives: realistic, and trackable. Setting and achieving goals will give you the confidence and motivation you lack to achieve what you want to in life.

People think having a girlfriend means being happy. It doesn't. Having a girlfriend is about sharing your happiness with others. Hopefully someone who is also happy and makes you happy. You're not going to get this if you don't help yourself.
>>
>17156005

Damn I needed that dude...thanks
>>
>>17155982
Okay. If she hung with other guys and joked around with them, had sex, etc. would you allow it? If yes, then make an dating profile saying you want an open relationship. If no, lower your standards or learn commitment.
>>
There's a fair bit of information out there these days about how to develop socially. You could develop a few strong casual sexual relationships and many strong friendships and that could be a best of both worlds scenarios.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.