[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what does it mean if a girl invites you on a date and then puts
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 123.jpg (87 KB, 800x527) Image search: [Google]
123.jpg
87 KB, 800x527
what does it mean if a girl invites you on a date and then puts zero effort into actually building any rapport with you?
>>
She wants you to pay for everything.
>>
it means she was really bored that day and expected you to entertain her.
>>
She was instantly turned off by you when she understood who you really are
>>
>>17155651
she already knew me and she was the exact same from the moment the date started to the end
>>17155643
that would make little sense in my situation
>>17155639
I didnt pay for anything
>>
>>17155636

It means you have absolutely no sense of reality.
>>
That depends. Suppose, for the sake of argument, that she had in fact put effort into building rapport: how would things have gone differently? What would she have done, or not done, that wasn't the case in the actual date?
>>
It means that she was a farret in disguise.
>>
Where did you take her?
>>
Maybe she likes you but she's not very good at socializing
>>
File: science in progress.gif (999 KB, 250x251) Image search: [Google]
science in progress.gif
999 KB, 250x251
>>17155662
the date in concept was good
and it was carried to its only possible conclusion at the end of the day

but it just wasnt fun
and all that would take in my view to make it fun would be if we were able to maintain consistent good conversation and a mild level of mutual enthusiasm

maybe were just on different wavelenghts
>>
>>17155636
She could be shy or constipated.
>>
>>17155691
>>17155697
she doesnt seem like a shy or awkward person
>>
>>17155694

Dates aren't supposed to be fun for men, you're the one taking her out, you're expected to provide the entertainment, or at least the foundation for it

Haven't you ever heard that Cyndi Lauper song 'Girls just want to have fun' ? There is a reason that is their anthem

now dance, monkey
>>
>>17155662
intriguing that OP never replied to this
>>
>>17156037
but he did
>>17155694
>>
>>17155694
>>17156015
this >>17155662 had the right of it, based on response; op doesn't know this woman anywhere near well enough.

Honestly, we don't either. I think we can really narrow it down to two possibilities though: she was nervous and had a hard time finding what to say and how to act on the date. Maybe she is new to dating, or has been in a long term relationship or the like. Or she just didn't really give a shit, because of other fuckery going on during the day, and didn't want to deal with ops neediness
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.