[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Today my crush who has shown a few signs of interest asked me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: amber-stevens-1.jpg (49 KB, 403x512) Image search: [Google]
amber-stevens-1.jpg
49 KB, 403x512
Today my crush who has shown a few signs of interest asked me regarding my friend who has a similar dress sense and hairstyle to me "are you two brothers? You look like each other."

Now, for the sake of argument, let's say she does find me attractive. That means she also finds my friend attractive, right?
>>
What?
>>
>>17155402
>Like a girl who has shown a few signs of interest in me
>Says me and my friend look like each other
>Therefore, unless I'm mistaken, if she thinks I'm attractive then she thinks my friend is attractive too, if she thinks we both look alike

Not hard.
>>
>>17155399
Maybe, maybe not. Do you both have the same type of personality? Your looks could be a part of it, but how you act could be why she likes you.

Most likely though she might think your friend is attractive but doesn't mean she has any type of feelings for them.
>>
>>17155418
And?
>>
Are her few signs of interest based around your dress and hair style too?
>>
>>17155422
Can /adv please shut the fuck up

Looks. Got. Far. Less. To. Do. With. It. Than. You. Think.
>>
>>17155439
I dunno. I just got talking to her one day and it kinda went from there really.
>>
>>17155442
If two people are equally attractive to her why would personality not be the tie breaker?
>>
>>17155418
Are you autistic or just plain retarded?
>>
>>17155447
Are you wilfully dim?

Personality is what adds up for most of "attractiveness".
>>
>>17155471
I was going by what OP thought. He thinks that his crush find both him and his friend equally attractive. Whether that is true or not is separate from my answer.
>>
>>17155518
Oh, I see... You tried to agree with me, and expressed it by asking a rhetorical question.

"Attractive" is still something more than looks. Looks play some part, but not a huge one.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.