[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bitch dad (pic unrelated) >be me >dad beats me since i
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: received_698942063579294.jpg (34 KB, 640x422) Image search: [Google]
received_698942063579294.jpg
34 KB, 640x422
Bitch dad (pic unrelated)
>be me
>dad beats me since i was like 6
>when I was 8, beat me up, lifted me by the neck and threathened he will throw me down the basement stairs bcs i woke my little brother and sister up
>autistic brother (literally autistic)
>he abuses mom and sister the same way
>i'm practically his punching bag
Should I fight back the next time he tries to hit me? I'm 17, and so fed up, if I bear it any longer I'll fucking crack his skull open and stomp his brain out of it
>>
>>17155140

call the cops mate.
>>
>>17155148
nah, mom had a spine surgery and is unemployed, social service would probably take my brother and sister (twins 13 yo)
>>
>>17155157

yeah, theres nothing worse than being taken into a family that can actually take care of you without beating the shit out of you.
>>
>>17155167
it would be devestating to my mom and siblings.
>>
>>17155180

so would a spinal cord injury from NOT surgery.
>>
>>17155185
should I fight back if he hits?
>>
>>17155193

yes, because that doesn't contradict the advice ive given you in this thread at all. in fact, now that you are 17 you are now stronger than him. there is no way this will just escalate the situation until he kills you.

fool proof plan!
>>
>>17155196
well yeah... he could try to kill me if i beat the living crap out of him
>>
>>17155205

>implying you could take your dad

cops
>>
>>17155180
And being in this current situation ISN'T?! Either you want advice or not. If you're waiting for someone else to just tell you what you want to hear, then you're here for advice at all, only validation/approval...
>>
>>17155211
well he is 53 now
>>
>>17155222
i guess u r right... sorry for being a stubborn brat tho..
>>
>>17155140
Hell yeah fight back, don't kill him or anything just beat the shit outta him
>>
>>17155223

you are the definition of naive youth. hes been beating your ass up and down the house since the day you were born. all you will do is escalate the situation.

even if oyu manage to beat the shit ouof him you are just going to get thrown out, or arrested, or murdered, or paralyzed.

if you want to beat your dad, get him sent to jail. when they find out hes there for beating kids he will get his ass kicked left and right. and be in prison

>BUT ANON THE TWINS WOULD BE DEVASTATED IF THEY HAD TO MVOE AND LIVE IN A STABLE HOUSEHOLD WITH A PARENT WHO WOULDNT HIT THEM

just do it.
>>
Thank you all guys, you don't know how much every piece of advice means to me
>>
>>17155242

stay safe kid. and for the love of god, please get him arrested. you arent doing any favors by maintaining the status quo.

>INB4 HE JUST FIGHTS BACK AND GETS HIS NECK SNAPPED ANYWAY
>>
Just fight your dad. After you beat him, sit at the patriarchal chair at the head of the dinner table and say 'now I am the abusive father'

And end the movie that way
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.