[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it shitty of me to post about my uncle killing himself on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
Is it shitty of me to post about my uncle killing himself on social media? His daughter is my friend on Facebook, but she never uses it, and I feel like I need to let people know why I'm not really myself at the moment.
>>
Yes. It is extremely shitty. Don't do it.
>>
As long as you're tasteful. If you're upset because he committed suicide, then she would be the first person to understand if she saw your post.
>>
>>17154750
It's shitty of you to go into detail. No one, friend or family, wants to see that intense of shit on social media. That's not what social media is for. Intensely private matters are for offline, personal communication.

All you have to say, if you feel you HAVE to tell everyone, is that there was a death in the family and you're working through it.
>>
>>17154750
Go on /b and make a rekt thread then share them goodies. Fuck fb and your social media
>>
>>17154757

Yeah, I'm not going to say how he did it if I do post, but his issues with depression have been frequently linked to mine and I just feel like saying "my uncle passed" will get me a bunch of "aw that's shitty" responses but no one will really get that I'm in a very fragile emotional state at the moment.
>>
>>17154795
Are you a 13 year old girl? What you're trying to do is classic Vaguebooking, hoping people will find the hidden meaning in your emo posts so they'll come suck your ass.

If you need help, ASK for it. Not on social media. Directly from the people who you want help from. Whether it be friends or loved ones. Do not air that shit on social media.
>>
ask yourself if someone actually cares so much about you that they have even noticed you not "being yourself," and if they have actually wondered why that is. send a message to the few that probably do in that case, and try to stop being a self-absorbed attention-whoring teen aged girl
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.