[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi, I'm very complexed about my nose, I look like Sofia
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
Hi,
I'm very complexed about my nose, I look like Sofia Coppola. What do you think? Should I make a rhinoplasty?
>>
If it would make you happy, why not?

If you like your nose, keep it. I think it's a nice nose.
>>
>>17154723
Yeah every one tell me my nose is nice but I can't believe it, wanna have some anons opinions
>>
>>17154713
There's nothing inherently wrong with that nose, OP. 1) Beauty really IS in the eye of the beholder...we can be our own worst critics and, honestly, the very thing one person hates is, to another person, awesome! 2) Good looks are about symmetry--balance. You may just have a face that "works" with that nose! 3) If you objectively hate your nose, and can't find a way to accept yourself as you are, then you may want to look at the pros and cons (i.e. risks) associated with surgery so you can be happy in your own skin. For me, that'd be the last option, but for you... *Shrugs* Good luck, whatever you decide!
>>
>>17154713
If you look like her it isnt so bad... I mean she is fashion magazines all the time and has been called a non-tradicional beauty.

I think you can learn some make up skills as well to make it look fine.
>>
>>17154781
I'm sure I would be 100 times prettier if I had a normal nose
>>
She's pretty.

>>17154831
There's a chance you'll turn out 100 times uglier.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.