[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Femanon in black, myself in green. This is my best friend's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1421217739413.png (128 KB, 308x308) Image search: [Google]
1421217739413.png
128 KB, 308x308
Femanon in black, myself in green. This is my best friend's little sister, we've been flirting off and on since thanksgiving. I called her bluff concerning a date, and she got mad at me or something (this was several months ago). Saw her last week, and she just texted me last night.

When will you be back in wny next

>Depends on what's going on I guess. Why? Anything good coming up?

Nahhhh just thought we should chat it up

>Memorial day weekend?

I'll be in Atown maybe but for sister stuff and going out in Etown for my friends bday then maybe the beach in Btown on Monday

I just feel like shit's mad awkward

>what's mad awkward?

My last text was sent at 11 last night, haven't heard from her since. Should I be patient or should I press further?
>>
>>17154402
That conversation is over, don't try to continue it. Instead, start with a fresh new one.

>Hey! I did xxx today. Kinda cool.

Or whatever.
>>
Why, this just makes no sense to me. She pretty much ignores me when Im around.

That is literally the entire conversation, and it was completely out of the blue
>>
She wants the D but she wants to let you be a man and try to woo her, go fail miserably and come back asking advice on how to win her back.
Also stop flirting with your best friends little sister you little rat fuck.
>>
>>17154908
Why do you feel the need to be a dick?
>>
Bro your best friends little sister is off limits end of discussion fuck off and find someone else
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.