[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My crush was engaged to her boyfriend. They broke up for 3 months,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: engagement_ring_on_hands.jpg (20 KB, 590x393) Image search: [Google]
engagement_ring_on_hands.jpg
20 KB, 590x393
My crush was engaged to her boyfriend. They broke up for 3 months, then got back together, till engaged. During this time, she used another ring in place of her engagement ring.
It was a few months ago

Since a few days, she is again using another ring in place of her engagement.
>Yesterday
>Me : "I saw you changed the ring on your ring finger, is everything alright ?"
>Her : "No no, everything is good, don't worry. :D Thanks for asking"
>Me : "It's because last time you changed it, it was a very different time for you"
>Her : "Ha no, I just changed it"
I don't really trust her on that last answer
Right now, I'd say there is a 70% chance they are still together, because of other signs
I already missed my chance of asking her out months ago, I was hoping for another one
Should I try to ask her ?
The courses are ending, we won't be seeing each other before next school year, in September

>pic semi-related
>>
>>17154069
Also, her engagement ring is a silver ring with several clear crystal in it while her new ring is a gold ring with a small pearl
>>
Shes engaged you fucking sped. Just move on. Doesnt make sense to wait around like that.
>>
>>17154131
She is engaged with a guy living 350km/200miles away
>>
>>17154142
Do tread on their feelings, she could be waiting to move in with him. And shame on her for stringing you along.
>>
>>17154237
She hasn't done anything to drag him on. OP has a crush and is grasping at straws for reasons why he should reveal that to her. She's just doing her own thing.

OP is probably the "nice guy" who hangs around and is her good buddy, but never has the balls to do anything, so she rightfully assumes he's just a friend. Stupid stupid stupid of OP.
>>
>>17154245
>:D
>Not stringing along
>>
>>17154245
>OP is probably the "nice guy" who hangs around and is her good buddy, but never has the balls to do anything, so she rightfully assumes he's just a friend. Stupid stupid stupid of OP.
You are pretty spot on
I took too much time to gather my balls and ask her out the first time they broke up

But when she was single, she was really close to me, really touchy.
She even said "I'm going back to Marocco for the vacation, if you want to offer me something for Valentine's day, you'll have to send it there"
>>
>>17154299
How autistic are you?
>>
Move on
>>
>>17155313
This^^^^^

and you really should cut her out of your life. Go cold turkey.

Seriously, get away from her so that the "crush" phase goes away.
>>
A girl who just broke off an engagement is not one whom you should date. This is not normal advise, but something intended to spare your sanity.
>>
>>17155335
*Not moral advice

A casualty of auto correct
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.