[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Getting into the female mindset
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: eh.jpg (19 KB, 251x190) Image search: [Google]
eh.jpg
19 KB, 251x190
I've started reading a lot of blogs / magazines geared towards women.

The amount of entitlement and princess syndrome is insane, it seems women honestly think they deserve everything just for having tits and putting on makeup.

The western female culture is shit. It's no wonder robots exist.
>>
>>17154004
>I actively read blogs and magazines geared towards female stereotypes
>I was surprised so much of it contained female stereotypes

Bruh, that's like reading "muh red pill" blogs and magazines geared towards men and then complaining "male culture" demands way too much from them.
>>
>>17154004
>princess syndrome
My gf prefers "queen" tyvm

I don't understand it either OP, I don't mind treating her good but when it is something she expects it takes the fun out of it.
>>
>>17154012

red pill is just one blog

I'm talking about all the material girls grow up with.

Tips on attracting a boyfriend, putting on makeup and all that jazz.

It's all geared towards turning you into a pretty little thing that acts the right way so that guys will approach.

There's even shitloads of advice on NOT approaching guys because it's a turnoff for them.
>>
>>17154016
Well these blogs/magazines need people to read them to make money so they tell them what they want to hear. They want to hear that their appearance only matters to attracting and marrying the perfect guy.

I only read about tips for makeup because I do my makeup for me, and I want that shit on point. The rest is absolute trash. From a woman's stance reading blogs and magazines to get in the mindset of women is a terrible way to do it. I don't even feel like I'm a woman when I read that trash because none of that shit applies to me or other women I know. Honestly, women are very much like men. We just differ on a few things here and there like being more emotional.
>>
>>17154053
>being more emotional

Men and women don't differ on being emotional, men are just taught from an early age not to show it because it's not manly.

Guys are told not to cry, girls get a free pass because they're girls.

This is why eventually girls cry for help while guys kill themselves.
>>
>>17154016
It only seems that way to you, because that is the only material they have to work with, if they want to make gender-based products.

I don't know a single woman who has read any of that shit since she was 13.
Much like I do not know any men who have read Playboy since they were 13.

Do those people exist? Surely. Do those people merit any broad generalizations about entire genders? Nope.

But it's not like you are the first one to notice this. You know feminism is a thing, right? And I don't mean dyke femnazis, but legit equality feminism.
>>
>>17154071

Or girls go out and start feminist movements while guys just complain on anonymous 4chans.

It's just a difference in upbringing.

So you can't tell me that being surrounded by shit that tells you not to approach guys and be pretty doesn't have an affect.
>>
>>17154083
>equality feminism

Feminism hasn't been about equality for years.
>>
>>17154090
It has been on most of the world.
I can't help it if tumblr-banshees have taken over the feminism game in the US.

You'll notice that most feminists dislike calling themselves that. Because really it's just about not turning gender into an "ought to be".
>>
All women are stupid, self serving creatures
>>
Dude stay away from magazines and blogs. That shit is cancerous.
The vast majority of women don't read that shit because it's cancer.
Only time I know of women taking advice from there is fashion and make-up tips (the this scarf works great with these types of pants and how to not take your eye out with an eyeliner kind of tips).
My friends and I used to buy cosmopolitan back at high school and make fun of it together with the guys. Those tests they have are a lulz goldmine.
Oh and the "what men think" articles, especially when reading it with guys.
Nobody takes that shit seriously, you shouldn't either.
>>
>>17154004
Best way to understand the female mindset is to do some research on why women differ from men biologically. Those will answer most of your questions on why women tick the way they do.

Also get a female friend, watch their actions and ignore their words. That saying "actions speak louder than words" applies here.

Have fun and get ready to want to bang your head against a wall.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.