[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do women ever like skinny guys, or is that something I need to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 4
Do women ever like skinny guys, or is that something I need to "fix" before I can expect any reasonable amount of success with women?
>>
I prefer skinny guys, granted they have a nice face and hair
>>
>>17153715
Girls prefer guys who are on the same body type as them. Skinny girls like skinny guys, fit girls like fit guys, fat girls almost always end up with fat guys, and so forth.
Obv there are exceptions
>>
>>17153715
Skinny is fine for a lot of them, what they REALLY care about is money
>>
Well you already tried being skinny and it didn't work.
>>
>>17153719
Got an example of what "nice face and hair" looks like?
>>
>>17153730
>fat girls almost always end up with fat guys

No your average fat girl these days. Most are obnoxious thinking they can do better because of chubby chasers or desperate men who are in shape, but can't hack it in their own league.

>Source: former fat guy.
>>
>>17153715
Fix your personality. If you still aren't successful you are either in the wrong league or just extremely boring
>>
>>17153805
>Fix your personality
Kek, easier said than done
>>
>>17153715
im not sure about women older women but women around my age (18-22) like skinny guys. generally speaking, women care most about a guy face and hair in regards to attractiveness. being skinny often makes a guys face look better, the jaw line looks more defined when there is less fat in the face. apart from it making guys look better in the face, i dont know why women like skinny guys. skinny guys look really weak, and not manly at all.
>>
>clean your face
>get a tan
>get nice clothes
>get some muscle on
>fix your teeth
Das it mate, specially if you are young
>>
>>17153805
>fix your personality
OK, but fix what, exactly?
>>
>>17153773
Where tf do you think you should look for examples of attractive men? Are you dumb and ugly? Turn on the TV, read a magazine, look at a billboard. Jesus, man
>>
>>17153845
I don't see the harm in asking. Especially since you see all sorts of shit everywhere
>>
women don't care too much if you're skinny. If you're confident/secure with you and making money/goal oriented you will be fine. Find a lot of ways to make yourself happy, don't rely on a woman.
>>
File: skinnyguys.jpg (46 KB, 610x446) Image search: [Google]
skinnyguys.jpg
46 KB, 610x446
>>17153715
Skinny is fine. Skeletal is not.

Left is fine. Right is not.

Lift.
>>
>>17153715
I'm tall and skinny here. It bothered me my whole life until I realized that since you're tall you can do anything you want and get away with it if you're confident.
The way you carry yourself says more than how much you weigh- believe me bro. That being said it also depends how skinny we're talking
Hope this helped you. Took me over 20 years to figure this out
>>
>>17153894
whats the point in lifting if you are going to stay skinny? girls are not even going to know. you may aswell stay skinny and not lift. its not like if you're about to fuck them, and you dont lift, they are gonig to say "you dont lift, im not having sex".
>>
>>17153923
Well I'm short too. Does the same thing apply or am I just fucked?
>depends on how skinny we're talking
Like 5' 6", 115 lbs

>>17153894
I'd say I'm somewhere in between those two. My waist isn't quite as thin as guy on the right and my arms and shoulders have a bit more definition, but I'm not as toned as the guy on the left.
>>
>>17153960
>short and skinny
That's tough bro. Maybe lift or something.
>>
>>17153715

yes. some girls like skinny guys. most girls prefer muscular guys

just start going to the gym if its that important to you. three times a week for 1 hour isnt going to kill you, i mean you have time to think about women so much you have time to work out three times a week. thats all it takes. /fit/ will tell you its a huge lifestyle change, but you dont need to get the fastest path.

as long as you make it a life long change, something you take with you, its going to wokr. slow results, small results, but results nonetheless. being slightly fit is ebtter than never having stepped foot in a gym.

plus if you really do keep up wtih it, your body and penis will thank you when you are into your thirties and forties. most people who get REALLY fit and are dedicated gym nuts tend to give up by the time they are thirty. but if you are going casually well into your thirties, then you will still be maintaining your body, adn the results after that itme are quite nice.
>>
>>17153894
That guy on the left is basically me apart from I have a bigger chest and only a 4 pack.

I prefer having the lean and ripped physique however I would like to stock up a bit but eating when your metabolism is high is really hard.
>>
>>17154351
Don't just eat, broski. Drink. Gainer shakes.
>>
Can't stand skinny guys in general. BUT I'll say that the best lover I've had in a few years was a very very thin guy. He had MS so he had a legit excuse. And he was kinda beautiful in spite of it. Naked he was like some kind of little god with his long hair. And more importantly he had the best dick I've ever experienced.

This was a problem because when we were together I just wanted to fuck him. And he was into me. He was a very nice person but he did tell me he liked me because I was "his size" meaning smaller because he'd mainly had girls who were bigger than him.

Still, I had to end it because I was killing the guy. He'd be in terrible pain after being with me 3 or 4 times in a row.

Funny thing tho. I think chubbier guys are more likely to be assholes. Skinny guys are nicer. Weird.
>>
>>17153719
>I like skinny guys the most
>but they have to have a nice face and hair like all the glamorous stars and starlets you see in the media.
>Actually that's the most important part. They have to be super handsome. No ifs ands or buts.
>And they say women are the only one affected by media-based image standards
>>
why is everyone telling him to lift? having a good hair cut, being clean, wearing good clothes adn being social is more important. i have been lifting lifting for 4 years and a few of my friends lift. being fit doesent=pussy, it just helps.
>>
>>17154361

you are connecting a lot of unnecessary things and makign some huge assumptiosn
>>
I find skinny guys most attractive. Most women I know feel the same.
>>
>>17154352
I've never tried mass gainer products as they don't seem cost-effective and the fact that they run out in the space of 2 weeks I believe?

I was thinking of getting a 5kg Optimum Nutrition mass gain bag but I'm doing okay on milk so far.
>>
>>17154366
why though? they look weak and unmanly. im a bi guy and i like skinny, cute looking guys but thats because it looks feminine.
>>
>>17154362
I guess for the average guy, being fit is good advice because it makes up for other things. It's a way to passively draw in women without having to do other things, like being more sociable. I do wonder if some guys would rather get really /fit/ because it mentally feels like a better option than just "being social". For a guy who's incredibly introverted, shy, awkward, or anxious, it might be easier to dedicate to workout routines and eating habits that passively attract women. Lifting is an introverted hobby, really.
>>
>>17153715
If you by skinny you mean your abs are showing, but you aren't a gym rat, you'll be fine. Just try to lift a bit more if it bothers you
>>
Do chicks dig this kind of body type?
>>
File: 1410517600192.png (369 KB, 763x455) Image search: [Google]
1410517600192.png
369 KB, 763x455
>>17154375
>why do people like what I don't like?

I'll humor it though: not everyone has the same "traditional" standards for masculinity. For some people, it's more about how you behave than how you look. If you're awkward and brawny but the other guy is skinny but very sociable, he might just get picked over you.
>>
Try G.O.M.A.D
>>
>>17154406
Some DO...
>>
I like guys based on how they treat me, not how much they weight. Personal choice, tho.
>>
>>17154633
Where do I meet women like you, or do I just have to talk to more women?

And how exactly do you want to be treated? I ask because when people say this, I imagine they mean they want to be swept off their feet and courted gracefully, not just treated like another friend.
>>
>>17153715
I've always prefered skinny men or skinnyfat men
muscles have never done it for me. There are other girls out there who feel the same.
>>
>>17153715

Skinny is fine, as long as you're toned. I'm pretty skinny... 5'9" 120lbs, but I do work out a lot so my body is very toned and muscular, despite being so light. I have no problem with girls liking the way my body looks... I would recommend wearing fitted clothes, but not so fitted that you can tell you're obviously a toothpick.

I don't go to the gym or w.e, but I do a lot of body weight exercises, and that's enough to look decent. I could post what I look like, but I don't think it's necessary.
>>
I do, but I have a thing for feminine guys
>>
I think the word "skinny" has a fairly positive association. Same for "thin" and "lanky". If you want to communicate the fact that you are significantly underweight then try using the words emaciated, gaunt, skeletal, scrawny or skin-and-bones.
>>
>>17155686
Nigga, 5'9" 120 lbs is skinny as fuck. You are not toned. You are in denial.

Post pics since you don't care.
>>
It's all about the face, OP.
>>
>>17155791
>skinny has a fairly positive association

Not recently it doesn't. Not when everyone I know be all like "you're so skinny, you need to gain weight". The problem is that these comments come from people who are noticeably overweight - I'm talking muffin tops and beer bellies, neck fat, etc.

I literally had an asshole at a store tell me I need to "buy about 10 more of those" (I was grabbing Life Savers gummy candies) because "I need to gain a few pounds".

When I check my BMI I'm actually in the healthy range. But I know there's more to it than that. And lately, I'm really concerned with why women aren't interested in me. I get rejected even by women I think are interested and wanting to get to know me. I figured being "too" thin might be one reason, but I wasn't sure. Maybe it IS the height, or maybe it's something else, or maybe I'm just horribly unlucky.

>>17155815
Not sure about that. I'm reasonably attractive facially, especially when I break down and get my hair and beard trimmed and faded. Doesn't seem to make a difference.
>>
>>17155814
>hungry skellington
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.