[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HOW DO I LOSE WEIGHT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: tumblr_o7ahv0KLjt1uk2o9oo6_1280.jpg (153 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o7ahv0KLjt1uk2o9oo6_1280.jpg
153 KB, 960x960
Im a female, 153 cm. LW 125 lbs, Currently 145 lbs. I have been chubby my whole life and now I'm fat. I do fine socially and have a great general life, but I really want to get down to 90-100 lbs so I can wear the clothes I want and look good.
How do I do it, /adv/? I went low carb before, but I can't seem to stay motivated.
>>
>153 cm
>look good
>>
>>17152636
Low carb diet is the fastest and easiest way to lose weight I've found, you'll need to stick to it though, find substitute food for cravings, such as peanuts, pork rinds and anything low/no carb you can find.
>>
>>17152636
is that a realdoll?

Uncanny as fuck.
>>
>>17152656
>Pork rinds to lose weight

Great troll

Op, just start working out, and cut down on sugars and junk food.
Do not starve yourself of carbs, your body needs that for energy.
>>
>>17152643
are you implying short girls can't look good
>>
>>17152656
yeah, it was doing good for me but i caved into my sweet tooth
>>
>>17152636
Eat less.

Do more.

Thank me later chubs.
>>
>>17152636

Ask this question before doing it.
Do you think you will continue doing it for the rest of your life? If your answer is no, don't do it.

I was obese for most of my life. I lost 50 pounds once and gained it all back in a couple months when I started eating badly again.

You need to make a routine that isn't so hard that feels like it fits your schedule and you can stick to. For me, that doesn't mean exercise every damn day. It means exercising only 3 days and saying bye bye to soda. Back off on the junk food, but give yourself a day to eat something like that. The less you eat the crappy food, the less your body wants it anyway. Right now you are probably addicted to some junk food.

I finally lost the weight after finding something I can stick to. Even when you hit the goal weight, you don't stop living that way. It's a lifestyle. If you are just losing weight to hit a number, you will gain it all back, which is crap since you might as well stay fat.
Simpler answer:
Get a cute chubby bf that loves your chubbyness. I like girls that aren't super skinny. I think chubbyness is quite cute since girls look soft.
>>
>>17152722
Thanks. I honestly thought I could live a life cutting carbs out to a minimum. I started to really miss food/I would have too many social obligations.

How long did it take you? Have you kept the weight off?

I'm not losing weight to look good for a guy, my boyfriend is quite skinny and we weigh about the same but he's 188 cm tall -- he loves me all the same. I just want to be able to look good for myself.
>>
>>17152708
lmao chubs is cute
i stress eat too much, got any tips?
>>
>>17152737
Cutting carbs to a minimum.

No bitch. Reduce carbs to match your activity level, after you increase your activity level for your lazy ass
>>
>>17152749
did that work for you
>>
>>17152636
Deal with your emotional issues so you dont stress eat.

Exercise to fix low moods and anxiety
>>
>>17152761
thanks anon. school is stressful. i'll come back when i hit my midway goal and update.
>>
>>17152745
Get some self-control. Grow up a little so you aren't always stressed. Don't put yourself in a position where shitty food is there for you to eat when you're stressed. Focus stressy energy on a sport or working out or punching a wall Oldboy style.
>>
>>17152737

I had to lose about 70lbs total and it took me about 10 months to get there. When you think of weight loss, don't think of losing like 5 lbs a week or whatever. It should be like 1-2 lbs a week, but your routine is so easy to stick to, you feel like you can easily keep it up forever as part of your schedule. The weight just naturally falls off because that's how you live. Even when I hit the goal, I just kept living that way and I even lost more weight beyond that without any pressure or goals at all. Eventually you'll hit a little maintained weight where you can enjoy your life sometimes it goes up or down a bit but you shouldn't care anymore what number is on the scale. Just live your healthy life and make sure you do it for you. Do it because you like taking care of your body, cause you love yourself and want to know that you put in the effort to look your best. Don't compare yourself to a different person's body, just focus on you.
>>
>>17152636
What is cm?
>>
>>17152799
most beautifully written thing i've seen on 4chan. thanks anon. i hope you live a great life.

>>17152819
centimeters anon
>>
If you're chubby but eat normally get tested for hypothyroidism and polycystic ovary syndrome.
>>
>>17152792
God, that movie was fucking good. What an ending.
>>
>>17152756
No offense but do you have a zero knowledge of basic nutrition or something? calories are energy. you burn them by living and burn more by living more actively. consume less calories than you burn. you will lose weight. it's not fun unless you like cooking.
>>
don't eat.
>>
>>17152669
don't listen to him short girls are qt

but at 145 you're more meatball cute
>>
Eat only real and natural food, (fruits & vegetables, eggs, fish, lean meats, organic dairy, rice, beans, nuts, etc). Don't eat anything with added sweetener or fruit juice from concentrate, and limit your intake of wheat and grains in general. Then make sure you do at least 2 hours of walking per day on average, and take up an exercise program that involves both cardio and strengthening, which you attend an actual class 3 times a week. Like certain types of yoga, martial arts, dance, barre or whatever the newest thing is where you walk by and see people sliding around on all sorts of pullys while holding pilates rings.
>>
File: 1365431807547.gif (2 MB, 468x480) Image search: [Google]
1365431807547.gif
2 MB, 468x480
>>17152636
move more
eat less
>>>/fit/
>>
>>17152920
>move less
>eat more
The chocolate bar?

It's a cute saying but "eat healthier" is better long term.
>>
I recently unlocked the power of pickles
>>
Find a way to make weight loss something motivational rather than a chore..
Spread your meals out to 5 a day but make them smaller.
Of course, more importantly, watch what you eat. Decrease your sugar & carbs intake. Regular exercise is a must, or course.
It'll take months to a year but think about how much of an accomplishment-confidence it would bring you once you're done
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.