[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
(Serious) How can one be more manly and cool? I'm tired
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: untitled3.png (300 KB, 1038x576) Image search: [Google]
untitled3.png
300 KB, 1038x576
(Serious) How can one be more manly and cool? I'm tired of all these feminine beta boys and I want to stand out more among the crowds. (I already know get fit)
>>
>>17152186
. . . Then get fit. You already know how to do it.
>>
>>17152209
I am. What else?
>>
>>17152186
Dont be an sensitive bitch boy. Part of being manly and cool is becoming your own man. Do not copy or attempt to imitate any other man. You haven't walked in their shoes, nor can you relate on any experiences that you have not participated in.

Go read some books on social interaction. Once again, do not recite any of those examples. If you are unable to take the general idea and adjust it to your situation, you missed the point.

Go get fit, buy some nice clothes, get a car and keep that bitch clean af.
>>
>>17152186
Learn shit that can surprise others for example mentalism or so ; ace all the classes, expand your general knowledge to the point that you can take the lead any specific conversation. Oh and Sakamoto is really a role-model. It is exaggerated most of the time in the battles and such, but it is a good mental blueprint.
>>
Beard
>>
First thing you need to do is be more grounded and comfortable with yourself. The fact that you let feminine beta boys and what they do bother you isn't sign that you're a cool manly man. Of course you know get Fit, force yourself out of your comfort zone and be social. Maybe find a cool manly hobby you can pour some time and passion into perfecting also you should probably read more man, maybe some stoic philosphy like Meditations by Marcus Aerilus or the Discourses of Epictus (Audiobooks are dope man) so you learn how to handle those L's gracefully. And learn how to defend yourself, make anyone laugh, Expect things to go good, but be prepared for the worst. Stop caring so much about what others think, Who cares if she doesn't text you back maybe she's not that interested onto the next man, really man the possibilities are endless....just b urself
>>
follow your passions and work to fulfill your goals op. focusing on manly/cool or feminine/beta is decidedly not you being a confident man. don't make this your standard. confidence is driven by security of self.

don't be a bystander in your own story.
>>
Excellent advice, thank you all.
>>
start playing tennis in the sun

srs
>>
File: image.gif (3 MB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
3 MB, 800x450
>>17152186
>tfw no feminine beta boyfriend
>>
>>17152212
Define fit for you because that could be horribly different then what others think. My friend thinks because he has some muscles that being 230 is fit
>>
>>17152608

Go to /r9k/ and take your pick
>>
>>17152672
I would never want a guy with the beliefs /r9k/ has.
>>
>>17152186

These are just my preferences only and they don't matter if you're not white, but don't dress like you just came out of a hip hop video.

Nothing is more pathetic than a white man wearing earrings in his ears with the snap back and falling jeans. Have some self respect.
>>
>>17152704
>I want the average r9k user
>BUT I DONT WANT ANYONE FROM R9K

Fuck you
>>
>>17152658
I'm a 6 foot stick right now, so I'm just trying to build some mass and definition, which shouldn't be too hard.
>>
>>17152990
The guys on /r9k/ pretend to be something they're not (alpha) and don't hold any beliefs that I hold, why would anyone want to date someone that broken?
>>
>>17152186

Look at iamalpham on youtube. Some of his videos are autistic as fuck, but the ones about clothing and style are generally a good place to start. Dress nicely, with class, simple, modern, sleek, and generally be confident about yourself. No matter how confident you are, you won't appear as such wearing sweat pants and a hoodie or a graphic tee.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.