[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ADHD and focus
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
>ADHD Tips, Tricks, Lore, Microforum, and Advice

>SImple Problem, Creative Answers
After long day of work and college lectures, I feel okay most of the time, but i cant focus for the life of me. DO any of you with the ADHD zodiac sign know any tips tricks hacks etc that can be done to stay on task and not mentally bouce all over the place?

Im not even supposed to be here now.

tldr Help me and others master the art of focusing under ADHD
>>
Apologies for spelling, please disregard faggotry as accident
>>
Never went to the doctor or whatever so I don't know if I have ADHD (sorry if I am being ignorant). Try tapping your foot to some music and keeping the tempo. I did that pretty much constantly in school. Again don't know of I have ADHD, just trying to help. Also don't worry about all that grammar and stuff. Anyone who complains about it is just looking to make others feel bad.
>>
Its just like i get to my dorm and im content with walking around in circles and looking out the window. I would rather spend all night focused and committed to my studies. Theres got to be one simple trick that can get my head out of the clouds and onto these textbooks and essays.
>>
>>17152084
>>17152395
Basically it's all about pacing. Set a timer on your phone for 20 minutes; each time after 20 minutes switch between working and dicking around. You'll get a lot more stuff done than just trying to do a bunch of stuff in a single sitting.
>>
>>17152560
This. Also find a quiet space to do work regularly. Go back there every time you need to do things, if you do have a Caffine habit, try only drinking t before your sit down to do work.

Start planning from end dates, like you want to have something done by x date and work to meet that deadline

If not, just stay caffeinated all the time to reap the extra focus benefits.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.