[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm too fucking sensitive, whenever someone says something
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (158 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
158 KB, 640x640
I'm too fucking sensitive, whenever someone says something about me negative it stays in my head and I start to freak out. It's probably the reason why I'm a dick to most people too
>>
oversensitivity is probably the #1 cause of assholism, so don't feel like you're alone
>>
>>17152005
Well stop being such a bitchy cunt. It's actually not that hard to just let shit go if you genuinely try.
>>
>>17152012
Ok

>>17152014
Wtf it's harder than that
>>
>>17152022
Nah it ain't. It's a gradual process, but if you actually focus on not caring about what people think, because overall even if someone thinks negatively of you you're just one human being out of 7 billion+, they most likely don't actually give even half of a shit about you enough to care enough that their opinion should matter to begin with, it's a lot easier to let go. You can be bitter and full of hate because someone who doesn't think much of you at all thinks you're a bit of a dick, or you can let all that bullshit go because it doesn't actually matter and be happy about life.

I am explaining things poorly, that would be the rum. But either way nigger it's your life not theirs. They have their own problems. You are a speck in their universe that they only notice when you're right in front of them. You have more important things to worry about than them. Everyone is inconsequential until you let them be otherwise.
>>
>>17152045
My thought is if they think it then others must, and more friends and allies is more beneficial, but thank you for that. It's true
>>
>>17152082
>My thought is if they think it then others must
Likely so. And who the fuck cares?

There are few people whose opinions actually matter. If those people have shit opinions of you then it's probably your fault for being a shit so stop being a shit.
>>
>>17152005
Listen op, just stop caring have a little apathy in your life it's great, one of my many faults is don't care ENOUGH lol. Just remember in ~200 years all of us will be almost completely forgotten, with the exception of a few memorable people.
>>
Take it as a joke and give a moderately mean insult back. Wait until the next day and they'll either stop (starting to respect you more) or keep going. Repeat the process and given enough time could be some friends later in life
>>
>>17152106
Smart
>>17152096
>>17152094
Thankyou for this
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.