[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm a pretty fit person. I go to the gym 5-6 times a week
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3
I'm a pretty fit person. I go to the gym 5-6 times a week and eat very well. I put a lot of work into my body. I usually only date people who share those values

I've recently started talking to a guy who doesn't fit that description (probably 300 pounds ), we went on a date and had a lot of fun! He's asked for a second date and the idea of people judging me is really weighing on me. I'm also afraid that once the intial crush on him goes away I may end up being disgusted by him?

Has anyone here ever dated someone who is a good 150 pounds heavier then you? (This who post seems shallow but I'm feeling overwhelmed)
>>
That's what, 130-something kg? What a fucking twink.
>>
>>17151914
>we went on a date and had a lot of fun! He's asked for a second date and the idea of people judging me is really weighing on me.

Dat untintentional pun.

My ex girlfriend was a measly 100 to my 200 (at the time) and I was the smallest guy she'd dated weight wise.

Shaming is going to happen no matter who you date for any number of reasons. If you actually enjoy his company, don't give a shit what people think about you two as a couple. It's not about them, it's about you, and him.
>>
>>17151953
This sums it up perfectly.
>>
>>17151914
I'm 100lbs, my boyfriend is ~200lbs. I don't care, honestly. He's really self conscious about his weight but I don't see him as fat. He's a really hairy beary type and I love that. I like being tiny and he's strong and a bit soft and pudgy. I still find him incredibly sexy no matter what.
>>
File: 1444663988172.png (413 KB, 518x558) Image search: [Google]
1444663988172.png
413 KB, 518x558
>>17151976
>200lbs
>bear
LMAO

fucking girls man, cute but real stupid!
>>
>>17151991

At least they've got cute going for them, which is nice. Dudes are just as stupid - it's merely in different areas.

>dem generalizations
>>
>>17151976
....180-200 pounds is the weight of most normal men?
>>
Go on some dates, if you stop feeling how you do tell him. Could try to be friends but he could be a bit persistent for awhile after you stop seeing each other. Just be honest (don't say that you find him disgusting though) something like your feelings have changed
>>
>>17151997
And most normal men are overweight
>>
>>17151914
>Has anyone here ever dated someone who is a good 150 pounds heavier then you?

Wait, so you're a 150 lbs girl that's in shape? Must be a stunner
>>
>>17151997
>180-200 pounds is the weight of most normal men?

Based on what source and metric? If you're between 180-200 and you're not in shape, you're most likely fat. My dad is 170, he's not a gym rat but also not a fat slob, but he has a beer gut going on.
>>
>>17152242
>If you're between 180-200 and you're not in shape
This is the 2014 NFL combine height and weight for linebackers. Linebackers are in tip top shape. None of them weigh below 200lbs m8

http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2014/2/22/5427038/nfl-combine-2014-weigh-in-results-for-linebackers
>>
>>17152255
Linebackers are usually closer to 250. Safeties, corners, and receivers are usually 180-200
>>
>>17152289
good point. And still btfo this moron >>17152242
>>
File: 1462164133229.jpg (11 KB, 200x355) Image search: [Google]
1462164133229.jpg
11 KB, 200x355
>>17151997
>>17152223
>>17152242
>>17152255
>mfw 275 pounds at 6'4 and feel twinky af
lmao
>>
Amerifat here.

I'm currently dating a 5'6 chick who can't be more than 160 pounds tops, and I'm 6'6 and ~320 pounds and decreasing. It all depends on whether you like him or not, don't worry about what others say, as long as you're happy and so is he.
>>
>>17152223
Not in the rest of the world
Hello
>>
>>17152236
I'm 130 and 5'7.
>>
>>17152310
If only this was actually true.
>>
>>17152303
How do you have sex? Not trying to be crude but I'm curious how that works.
>>
>>17152255

Wait so you're saying that most men are NFL linebackers? Are you stupid or am I just being trolled here?

>>17152297

You didn't btfo me anywhere you massive idiot.
>>
>>17152353

Okay those are above average stats for an American girl
>>
>>17152443
He's saying that if you weigh between 200 lbs you had better be an athlete in peak condition or you are fat.
>>
>>17152460

Yes that's exactly what I said in my initial post.
>>
the idea of people judging me is really
>weighing on me.

I'm also afraid that once the intial
>crush
on him goes away...

OP, what im going to tell you is going to be a real heavy concept which will help you pull your weight in the relationship and flatten the competition. This man is 300 pounds (that wasn't a pun) and he is unhealthy and fat, I just don't see this being a good fit and furthermore, I can't even see you side by side with this guy. I mean I really can't picture you with him. What I'm trying to say is he is so fat I can't even see you anymore
>>
>>17152434
While I am fat, a lot of weight is actually (weirdly) in muscle because I was a lineman in high school (22 currently) and tried to maintain that. At worst I'm like the maximum possible acceptable limit of chubby fat rn, but I was like 370 pounds before, and I got laid even then. It's just knowing how to work with what you have to. (Also, thankfully, a lot of my fat is stored in my legs.)
>>
I am 5'5 and 110, my boyfriend is 5'7 and 200. I love it, he's so cuddly. People likely won't even think about it, and if they do, whatever. If you love him and find him attractive, then don't worry.
>>
>>17152637
Are you able to be on top? Or does she always do top?
>>
>>17152242
You gotta account for muscle weight stupid. A guy can still weigh that much but be fit due to muscles. Muscle weighes more than fat.
>>
>>17153207
The secret is, never do missionary if you're on top.
>>
i'll chime is for the lulz of the thread.

currently I am around 245lb at 5'10". I am fat no denying this, but I am somewhat in shape as well. I go to the gym 4-5 times a week doing weight lifting and cardio. I just like my food, but I like being active.

If you can convince this guy to become more active you two will have a shared interest. He may even change his outlook and lose some weight and be more of a fit to your current lift style. You will also adjust and probably become a bit more relaxed in your lift style as well and put on a few pounds but who cares if you're happy and having a fun relationship?

my gf is 5'11" at 200+lbs. she is just now starting to look chubby because of her height and the way her weight proportions on her.

sex works like it doesnt for everyone else unless you have a micro penis. girls legs spread or fold and le dick enters.

worked for my other ex gf who was 5'2 and about 160bs, as long as the girl legs are flexible sex works.im rocking a just below average penor too
>>
>>17151914
hi op! my bf of 5 years is 300+ pounds and im about 150 (im quite tall) anyway, people do look at us weirdly and i often get asked why im with him when i can get better, etc. it really hurts his feelings and i pay no attention to it. my relationship is more important than other peoples opinions.
we make each other happy and feel loved. he is my best friend and i wouldnt change that for the world
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.