[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i got into i fucked up triangle - need advice or talk
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: WIN_20160513_02_25_56_Pro.jpg (142 KB, 1084x697) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20160513_02_25_56_Pro.jpg
142 KB, 1084x697
>>
right so.. first we need to go a year back in time to where it all started.. (abit of a long story) gonna write the short version first though
>>
i live a place where we are alot of young people living together in a big building we are ten induviduals with one person rooms.
and there is this girl that i live in the same building as that ive been fooling around with but she's got a boyfriend and theres feelings involved, now i honestly dont want to be her boyfriend but i also dont want to be without her or be with other people.. so idk wtf to do
>>
right so here's the longer version, so she moves in and there is instant chemestry, we hit it off and find eachother atractive bla bla.. one day when we're talking she tells me that she's got a boyfriend and at first its a bummer ofc. but i dont think more of it, i just think that w/e then i'll just get a cool aquiantance instead.
>>
i didnt really expect it because she's really flirtatius, i didnt say anything ofc, and didnt think further of it until one day i think around 2-3 months after she moved in...
>>
where she invited me to her room to hang out and do stuff when she out of no where said ''i have to know what this feels like'' and kissed me.. the fool i was i kissed her back..
>>
Triangles are pain, stay away or get hurt or hurt someone else. Triangulation leads to nothing but misery for anyone with a soul. The only people that benefit from triangulation are sociopaths.
>>
i would be lying if i said i wasnt feeling that pain and i have been pretty good at ignoring her for long periods but then suddenly something happen and we start going at it agian i start hurting and for each time its like it gets harder to not ''have a next time''.. honestly i feel like shit about the whole thing because im doing something im generally agianst and i have feelings for her but i also know she honestly wants to be his girl and i dont really want to change that its even at the point where i just feel plain bad for all 3 of us..
>>
>>17151480
you are probably right.. it just got to the point where that sollution seems like an incredibly hard choice to make..
>>
File: 027 - ZVSLPKN.gif (625 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
027 - ZVSLPKN.gif
625 KB, 500x500
Can't say without lying that I read any of your posts but just look at your thread and that's probably the main cause on what ever problem you or someone you know has.
>>
>>17151557
am looking at my thread and not really being able to see what you mean..
>>
File: fran_3.jpg (18 KB, 310x239) Image search: [Google]
fran_3.jpg
18 KB, 310x239
>>17151588
Notice how from this threads 12 replies, 2 are me explaining why this is bad, 1 is meme and everything else is you.
>>
My god, I hate you for making all this fucking posts. Like really if you want to tell yours fucking story open notepad, type it all out, check for errors and then post you freaking idiot.

Having said that, I will just reply to this one point I had enough strength to reach

>>17151321
>now i honestly dont want to be her boyfriend but i also dont want to be without her or be with other people

As long as you will be near her or with her you will feel that way. Best way to heal and be able to yearn for other people is to cut it off and don't see her at all.
>>
I don't know you, but I can already tell that I would hate you if I did.
>>
>>17151613
first of, goddamnit why where you not here to remind that notepad exists 15 mins ago.. sorry for my shitty presenttion of my story.. secoundly thnx for the sound advice...
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.