[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
send help
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
Ok /adv/ I have nowhere else to turn.

I've been playing around with an Older Woman. Shes Divorced Mother of Three. She is 37 and I am 29. He ex husband is all but completely out of the picture.

Last week she told me she was pregnant.
She said she took a pregnancy test and it came back positive. I find it hard to believe because Ive bene pretty damned carefukl. Using condoms and what not. In fact, we only ever had vaginal intercourse 3 times and I used a condom each time.

So, shes Mormon. and shes telling me that when she takes the pregnancy test again in three days, (three days has since passed and today is the moment of truth, when the pregnancy test will be more accurate) and if the test comes back positive, Shes going to send her kids to live with her parents and shes going to get an apartment by herself for a year and a half, so she can have the baby and give it up for adoption.

Now, i've been telling her that ill be there for her pregnancy and will take the kid if she doesn't want it.

She continually insists that she doesn't want me involved and she doesn't want to "ruin my life"

She was supposed to take the test later today, but when I just asked her if she took the test, she snapped back, "yes, it was negative"

when I asked her to prove it, she said "if i were you, I'd take that last text and Run"

what the fuck do I do. I dont mind the prospect of having one child but certainly can't adopt her other three.

Should I try to convince her to have the baby, and Ill just take it if she doesn't want it? Or do I take her advice and 86 myself from her life? Or, do you think she isn't pregnant at all and shes just being manipulating?
>>
>>17150749

are you ready to be a parent? insist on adopting the baby.

are you not? then ask if you can help with the adoption process and maybe be one of those parents who reach out to their kids once a year just to meet up and see how they are doing, assuming whoever adopts is cool with it.
>>
>>17150749
Get out while you can
>>
>>17150795

Like i said, I wouldn't mind having ONE kid.
The problem is, she already has 3.
I think i would be a great father to one of my own children but I couldn't muster the same enthusiasm for someone elses kids.

I wouldn't even mind being a single parent as I could move back to my homestate and my mom would be more than happy to look after it once in awhile when I have to work.

I just can't adopt her whole family.

So I need to find a way to tell her that I can spend the year with her and will take the baby, but can't necessarily be involved to the point where i'm raising her other kids while they grow up and go through school and everything.
>>
>>17150820

she made it clear she doesnt want the kid, so go have that talk. say that you guys dont know each other well enough to make this a 'thing' but you are ready and willing to be a parent. explain you will move closer to your mom (btw, you better have child care for more than 'once in awhile when you have work, cuz you will be working every day).

just make sure you have a solid plan and know you can raise the kid before you have this talk. a lot of people think its easy but they dont account for how much it actually costs to have a kid and how being a single parent means the kid never fucking sees you
>>
>>17150806
and just live my life knowing I have a kid out there that I pt up for adoption?

because that's what shes trying to tell me to do and I dont think i can do that pham.

also, if this woman got pregnant from the protected sex that we had, then there must be at-least 5 other women out there that have had my baby and never told me.

Is something that is actually common for women to do?
>>
>>17150837

you might want to consider she cheated on you. you might want to consider that this is so rare, that the number of times you had sex with her is irrelevant. just because something happens only 1 out of every 100 times doesn't mean YOU have to do something 100 times with that person for it to happen. its just the odds, not the formula.

the chances of 5 other women having your baby with protected sex and just not telling you is impossibly low. the chance of one woman happening to get pregnant from a hole in a condom? likely enough.

but still, ask if she cheated, cuz perhaps that is why she isnt insisting on tying you down.
>>
>>17150829
thanks for the input.

All of my income comes from work I do online and I can make pretty good money as I tel-commute. I think with a few sacrifices, i shouldn't have much of a problem providing for one kid. I live 1500+ miles away from my home-state, so i dont have any family where I currently live, however back home, I have lots and lots of family. Whereas this woman, lives 2 blocks away from the elementary school she went to when she was a kid, needless to say, she'll never leave her small mormon town
>>
>>17150860

she doesn't need to. sounds like you have it worked out well enough that with some family help you could raise the baby. if you want to. but id play it safe. do your research.

how much money do you have at the end of each month?
>>
>>17150860
>>17150864

also please just remember that an 'open adoption' where you get to see the kid now and then is also an option. TV makes it look like closed adoption is the only option cuz thats a plot twist, but in real life open adoption is really common and many adopted kids are penpals with their real parents.

especially if you give them up to gay parents cuz they have no way of hiding that the kid is adopted so try to make that knowledge easy for their kids.
>>
>>17150854
>>17150854
>but still, ask if she cheated, cuz perhaps that is why she isnt insisting on tying you down.

if you only knew the amount of convincing it took to get her to let me inside, you wouldn't jump so quick to think she cheated.

I had to give her a dozen orgasms before she got exited enough that her inner sex demon came out and she begged for it
>>
>>17150874

>im a sexual beast who managed to score a top tier milf

do.
your.
research.
>>
>>17150864
I clear 6k a month rather easy.
I could probably do a lot more if I got out on my own with my own business.

I would have enough help for sure if I moved back home. Only problem is that i struggle a lot with the idea of "running back to my mother" so to speak
>>
>>17150896

dont think of it as running back to your mother. think of it as starting a family.

sounds like you have the means to do it. not saying its going to be great or fun or whatever, but i think you're ready to handle it if you have to. good luck man.
>>
>>17150886
>>im a sexual beast who managed to score a top tier milf

lol. You caught me. I do kind of think this way sometimes. but its from the stuff she says. that makes me think it true.

so, just to be clear, you're saying, paternity test? because I asked her before if she was sleeping with other guys and she got offended.

We actually had a little fight early on in the relationship because I asked her if she wanted to hang out and she said after he date. She thought id be flattered if she knew she went on a dinner date with another guy and then came over my house afterwards to give me a blow-job.

I didn't know how to take it. I'm from Philly and Mormons are a different breed
>>
>>17150749
Judging by her actions I'd say you should consider the possibility that it isn't yours.
>>
>>17150886
>score a top tier milf

and she is indeed top-tier.

>>17150934
So you think she is in fact pregnant, however?

do you guys think that girls make this shit up sometimes just to see how their partners respond? This isn't the first time that a girl i've been having sex with told me she was pregnant when she wasn't
>>
>>17150914

>she got offended

she'd get offended regardless of whether or not she was sleeping with other guys. she wouldnt just come out and be like 'HELL YEAH IDID HIGH FIVE'

paternity test is a last resort, but doing some actual background research to see whats up is ideal. talk to the kids. see if they've seen anything. how often do you two actually meet? check her social media etc.

>that dinner date shit

yeah man its possible she cheated
>>
File: maury-christmas[1].jpg (120 KB, 1023x964) Image search: [Google]
maury-christmas[1].jpg
120 KB, 1023x964
A false positive is nearly impossible, so if she told you a pregnancy test came back positive she is definitely pregnant. By the sound of it she was also sleeping around and there's a good chance you are not the father. Find a good lawyer who specializes in family law, and get a paternity test done on the child before she she gives it up for adoption. Be careful how much you promise before the baby is born and tested. Some states can force child support on you if you volunteer to be the "daddy" regardless of DNA. Remember she may change her mind and want to keep the baby after all. Good for you for keeping it if it's yours though.
>>
File: IMG_3508.jpg (604 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3508.jpg
604 KB, 1536x2048
>>17151304
I asked her to prove it she sent me this.

Bitches Lie.

In a surprising twist, I lost my MILF.

Feels bad man
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.