[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A couple weeks ago I was rejected by some girl for the bullshit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: tumblr_myp3zpo32g1r60ay5o1_500.png (201 KB, 500x279) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_myp3zpo32g1r60ay5o1_500.png
201 KB, 500x279
A couple weeks ago I was rejected by some girl for the bullshit reason of "let's just be friends". I stopped talking to her. Today some guy I know walked up to me and said "So I heard you asked anonette out."
He said his gf told him that. I'm pretty fucking angry that she is going around telling people she rejected me. Am I right to be mad? I never did shit like that when I rejected someone.
>>
>>17150735
It's perfectly fine to be mad, but just swallow your anger. Making a scene about it won't do any good. Just don't interact with the dumb bitch at all.
>>
>>17150738
I don't, it's the fact that she's telling others I know. Is it not enough that she rejected how I felt?
>>
>>17150735
It's not that big of a deal. In that situation, it'd be just as easy to answer with some shit like "yeah, why?" People will forget about it pretty soon.
>>
>>17150735

yes? but that doesnt mean she doesnt ha ve the right to talk about it. shes allowed to tell whoever she wnats. its her life. you are allowed ot be mad at whatever you want. its your life.

>>17150741

the issue here is you worked up whatever it was between you two to be this great big thing, so her tellign people about it feels like the worst thing ever. but as proved by her soft rejection, you meant almost nothing to her, and she just brought it up casually in conversation when talking about her life.

your problem was, and is, that you are way too into her.
>>
>>17150735
Just move on homie. Shit sucks, but there ain't nothing you can do about it. People talk, just play it cool. You have nothing to gain from being buttmad about it, and lots to lose.
>>
>>17150746
What? I literally asked "hey, wanna go on a date?" That's it. I don't see how I' at fault at all. I'm pissed that's she's making me look like a pitiable loser.
>>
>>17150763

>how im at fault at all

never said you were at fault. but the fact that you are so upset that she told people you asked her out shows you are a lot more invested in her than you are letting on.

people talk about their lives mate. you are mad that she literally just talked about her day to another human being. if it was so fucking embarassing you probably shouldn't have donei t.

but for most people, just saying
>hey wanna go on a date?

isn't that embarassing. even when getting rejected. chemistry is chemistry. its not a rating system. you are not suddenly a low value human and everyone knows it.

its either a big deal or its not. if its a 'big deal' then yes, you need to rethink the situation. if its not a big deal ,stop whining.

you are allowed to be upset or uncomfortable, even mad. but acting on that will lead nowhere so play it cool.
>>
File: 1442243132473.jpg (588 KB, 2560x1600) Image search: [Google]
1442243132473.jpg
588 KB, 2560x1600
>>17150735
I learned that it's normal that girls tell their best friends everything. And sometimes they in turn tell their boyfriends. When I tried to date a girl (a friend of a friend) and tried to keep it a secret, one week later everybody knew. I accept it.
>>
>>17150735
Why bother giving a fuck what she does? Are you ashamed? Get over that. Nothing to be ashamed of unless you just went full ass burgers over getting rejected.

As far as some random walking up and asking me about my personal life, I think the proper response is "who are you?" and "why are you telling me this?"
>>
I have no idea why you'd be mad about that. Why are you mad?
>>
Girls talk. They can't help it. You get used to it eventually.
>>
>>17150892
I feel she's bragging about being asked out, I definitely know it's a first for her.
>>
>>17150927
Ok, does that imply anything about you?
>>
>>17150927
First of all: how is that bragging?
Secondly: how does her bragging affect you?
>>
>>17150939
That I'm inferior in her mind
>>
>>17150735
Kind of irrelevant, but did the guy talk to you on an aggressive tone, an apologetic one, or did it sound like a question?
>>
>>17150945
You are and I can tell by the fact you've come throwing a tantrum here on 4chan like a petulant butthurt 5-year-old in need of a smacking. Kill yourself.
>>
>>17150945
Well you are. When you come bragging here about the girls you've fucked in your mind they're inferior to you too, no? So why are you being such an hypocrite little bitch?
>>
>>17150945
>being this insecure
You deserve getting laughed at
>>
>>17150945
I can see why you were rejected
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.