[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does he keep doing this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
My dads an asshole. He does that bitch shit like get mad about something then follow you room to room for hours trying to argue and get a reaction out of you. The catch is he only does this to me now. Me and my brothers have similar personalities. Is there anything I can say to stop this or figure out why me?
>>
I mean for example he'll call me a bitch for 45 mins for no reason and then call a bro and tell them he loves them and their gonna be a real man when they grow up and I'm a fuck up. Even though we(me and my siblings) literally have the mannerisms and similar personalities traits as each other. I cant figure out what I'm doing wrong.
>>
>>17150483
My dad's like that sometimes, the only thing you can do is ignore him, by engaging him you're giving him what he wants.
>>
>>17150496
Its nearly impossible to ignore things like when I put headphone on so I don't hear him and he'll come over and pull them off and throw them so he can make sure I'm listening. I'm tired of this. Its gotta be something I'm doing
>>
>>17150483

bummer. real talk, how old are you? the ideal situation is you moving out. im getting the b& vibe here, so that might not be an option, but thats some scary 'a child called it' prequel shit.

as for why your dad would be targeting you, its hard to say. when he looks at you he might think of a single small tiny moment where you slighted him over a decade ago. people hold on to weird shit.

my little brother has been fat all his life. one time when he was 12, i called him fat (he was making fun of me for being gay). he threw a bitch fit, and it seemed to pass, but about 10 years later he still holds it against me. i called him fat once, and he hates me for it.
>>
>>17150535
Im 19
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.