[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fucking ants everywhere
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: ants.jpg (8 KB, 299x168) Image search: [Google]
ants.jpg
8 KB, 299x168
I woke up this morning and my room was overrun by ants. It's a fucking ocupation.
What do?
>>
>>17149725
Get some insecticide. Follow the ant trail backward to find out where they're coming in. Spray. Not a bad idea to spray the whole trail.

Now go outside to where they're coming in. Spray there too, back to wherever they're coming from. Spray the perimeter of the area.

And if they're coming in for food, don't leave food or dirty dishes out. That's how you get ants.
>>
>>17149725
Try to speak to the ants and find out where their leader is. Once you have this information, try to negotiate a peace deal with the leader. Even if you reach a deal, gather your arms and prepare for war.

If you need me to help you (ex-soldier) - I know a wizard who can provide potions and other magic to destroy the ants. The only thing you need to do is give me your sisters phone number.

Let me know...
>>
File: feels.png (33 KB, 659x609) Image search: [Google]
feels.png
33 KB, 659x609
>>17149729
It is done.
Funny story, when i took my pants to go outside I didn't realize they where full of ants. It felt kinda good tho.
>>
>>17149753
I dont need no magic, besides, nobody fucks my sister but me.
>>
>>17149725
You think you've got problems? I woke up this morning and my room was overrun by aunts. Goddam family reunions.
>>
>>17149887
Wellp, poison worked for me.
>>
Take pictures and post here

Then stomp them all
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.