[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, how do you get a decent girl nowadays if you are sub 7, not
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1471-2474-9-169-2-l.jpg (250 KB, 1200x1370) Image search: [Google]
1471-2474-9-169-2-l.jpg
250 KB, 1200x1370
So, how do you get a decent girl nowadays if you are sub 7, not head full of hair, under 6'0, not Chad jaw, not protused maxilla and average cock?
>>
>>17149486
Get rich and funny.
>>
>>17149492

rich doesn't work

rich = she uses you for money, then cucks you for the good genes

sorry to tell you like this
>>
>>17149486
Don't expect an 11/10 for starters, go for chicks who are similarly unappealing.
>>
Find someone with a similar lifestyle and similar interests. Join groups around your hobbies.
>>
>>17149497
>inplying unappealing girl don't get lesser Chads
>>17149500
>implying those girls aren't attracted to Chad anyway
>>
>>17149519
I said for starters. Not that going for unappealing chicks was the only step.

I'm not going to bother listing any others because you clearly have a self defeatist attitude and it won't get you or I anywhere. Have fun being mediocre and lonely.
>>
>>17149526
>not going to bother because OP clearly has a defeatist attitude
Yeah that was my thought reading this too.

Mostly useless suggesting that someone who is determined to be a loser stop doing that.
>>
>>17149526
>>17149536
Congratulations! You analazyed me with just a few words I wrote. You'd make a good psychiogist.
Neither did you mention the unrealistic standards girls have nowadays.
>>
Start with not looking at them like they're possessions you entitled piece of shit.
>>
>>17149664
>entitled
>possession
So, is it a crime now to desire a loyal and decent gf?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.