[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Smoking when 18
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: G5J8VPm.jpg (77 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
G5J8VPm.jpg
77 KB, 640x480
So I turned 18 a few months ago, and was wondering how legal it is to drive to another state to purchase smokes if I live in some state that requires me to be 21.

I used to smoke quite a bit with my brother whenever we were out fishing, and it helps calm me down so I don't want to wait till I'm 21, as I have no chance of moving anytime soon.

Anyone have experience like this? Is it legal?
>>
I actually have done the same thing with friends before lol because the lkimit is 19 in alabama so my friends would drive to florida for cartons and were never questioned even though their licenses were from out of state, i dont think its legal per say to bring it back, but you could probably get away with it by . who cares right?anyway good luck ;D
>>
>>17149334
Thanks, and yah I don't plan on taking it back into the state with me.
Also what is best / your favorite brand I should get?
>>
>>17149306
You would be better if you drop such disgusting habit.
>>
>>17149438
American spirit black
Also >>17149462 this guy is absolutely right, and if you need to smoke, smoke cigars or pipe, far less disgusting and harmful for your lungs
>>
>>17149480

Funny story but kinda irrelevant. When I was in high school my teacher told me that he tried to quit smoking buy smoking cigars only since they were quite expensive in his day but he ended up smoking 20+ a day. He's quit since but still a funny story.
>>
I'd imagine it's okay as long as you didn't bring them back or something. Are you a CA fag?

>>17149438
>Camel Turkish Royals
>Camel Wides
>Anything American Spirits
>Lucky Strikes
These are my favorites and go-to's

>>17149462
This anon speaks absolute truth
>>
>>17149480
This.
Cigs are nasty shut that hurt your wallet.
Pipe tobacco smoke tastes better, smells better, costs less and doesn't fuck your lungs.
>>
>>17149462
I don't plan on smoking very often as I really don't have any money to smoke a whole lot, seeing as id have to drive to another state just to buy some

>>17149480
>>17149508
I'll look into buying a good pipe then, thanks
is there a general about this kind of thing here on 4chan?
>>
>>17149527
Seriously pretty much all pipes are good, just make sure they're not too short, since that'll make the smoke hot af, also not too long unless you're a gandalf impersonator
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.