[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WHAT DOES THIS MEAN. I LAID OUT ALL MY CARDS. SHE ISN'T
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6
File: 2016-05-15 22.37.05.png (255 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
2016-05-15 22.37.05.png
255 KB, 540x960
WHAT DOES THIS MEAN. I LAID OUT ALL MY CARDS. SHE ISN'T RESPONDING. AM I FUCKED. MY ONLY CRIME IS NOT WANTING TO BE LONELY.
>>
It means she's not over her ex and doesn't want to date you? Can you not read or something?
>>
>>17149004
Solutions would help. And could you just turn that sass down to a 4 for me?
>>
>>17149000
Just breathe. Your anxiety can only make things worse. Maybe she will want you, but it sounds like she probably won't, so don't hold your breath. Remove desire and guilt from your mind. Breathe. You are not alone.
>>
>>17149000
It means you cut contact. She knows you're interested in her. She isn't interested. She's giving you the cliche not over ex/i see u as a friend "insert cliche excuse here". This means you will be beta orbiter status. She will text you only when she's feeling lonely/low/wants attention, but will never date you.

Don't bother with her. Cut contact (seriously. Cut. Fucking. Contact) and move on.
>>
File: 2016-05-15 23.24.31.png (247 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
2016-05-15 23.24.31.png
247 KB, 540x960
>>17149013
OK I regained composure and heres the rest of what I said. Please stay and help. I'm so tired of being alone.

>>
File: 2016-05-15 23.26.30.png (203 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
2016-05-15 23.26.30.png
203 KB, 540x960
>>
>>17149000
She likes you as a friend, isn't willing to commit to anything more.

This could mean she doesn't see any potential in you as a romantic partner or it could mean that she doesn't want to become romantically involved with anyone right now because she's not ready and that there's potential for the future.

Either way, given how you're acting here, it seems pretty clear that you're not capable of handling it. I doubt that you'll be able to avoid fixating on her if you spend time with her, so it would probably be better for you to stop spending time with her.

You should look to meet other people.
>>
File: 2016-05-15 23.27.04.png (186 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
2016-05-15 23.27.04.png
186 KB, 540x960
>>
>>17149035
Put yourself in her shoes for a moment. Even if she thought at some point she might be into you, she is probably being honest about the fact that she isn't interested in dating you right now. Maybe not at all. Therefore, it would be a mistake for her to continue seeing you when she obviously isn't ready to be with ANYONE, even if you are Prince fucking Charming, which you do not exactly seem to be.
>>
Did I fuck up guys?
>>
>>17149058
Probably not, if someone's not attracted to you, you should be glad it's to your true character and not some facade. Take a step away from this relationship and let it cool of fun he so had time alone to think of her feelings towards you, feel free to let her know you're going to be doing this, you should also expand your horizons; find other female friends and just talk to more people in general, it'll help you become better at conversing and give you a better hold on social norms that should be followed.
>>
>>17149058
Just leave it, >>17149047 if you leave it there you're good.

As far as proceeding refer to
>>17149044
>You should look to meet other people.

You didn't do great but you didn't 'fuck up' either.
>>
>>17149058
You didn't fuck up. She just isn't interested. It happens. Look, dating isn't fair. Girls will get dozens of guys hitting on them. You're going to place far too much importance on what you said/did, thinking these will reflect on wether a girl is into you or not. Some of your attraction will be down to how you act/what you say, but it's impossible to attract everyone. There is no perfect way to act. She is either attracted to you, or isn't.

When a girl ISN'T attracted to you, like she isn't, it's not a case of wether you fucked up or not, it's just that she's not attracted to you. Get out of the mindset of thinking you can win women by what you say/how you act. That only matters when there is attraction.
>>
>>17149058
Depends on what you mean by fucked up. If you mean do you still have a chance, the answer is no, because you probably never did.
>>
File: received_734938556603153.jpg (36 KB, 720x613) Image search: [Google]
received_734938556603153.jpg
36 KB, 720x613
>>17149064
I agree I need to stop obsessing.I just have so much love to give it hurts to never find somone willing. Should I keep some interest in her though. In case she changes her mind?
>>
>>17149083
again, refer to >>17149044
> it seems pretty clear that you're not capable of handling it. I doubt that you'll be able to avoid fixating on her if you spend time with her, so it would probably be better for you to stop spending time with her.
>You should look to meet other people.

P.S. I'm a fucking robot because captcha is damn near impossible and I don't know what a river is anymore
>>
>>17149083
This love you speak of... If you truly want to share it with others, first love yourself. Second, allow that love to appreciate her freedom to reject you, as ridiculous as that might sound.
>>
>>17149099
I think I can manage to stop fixating. What then?
>>
>>17149112
Look at the post you just made, along with the texts, are you sure of that? I'm not. There's really nothing else to do m8 she sees you as a friend not a romantic interest and that's not something you should bet on changing anytime soon.

You can try to proceed as friends if you want though but you clearly don't see her as a friend and that conflicts going to manifest soon enough.
>>
>>17149122
You're right. I'm being selfish. I'd rather her be alone/with another and happy. Than in pain with me. Why does nothing work out for me? And look what i almost tried to do. I'm so torn rn. I need a hug.
>>
>>17149137
It ended pretty clean just be happy for that and move on m8. Really not a big deal at all.
>>
File: 1463088593738.jpg (9 KB, 408x408) Image search: [Google]
1463088593738.jpg
9 KB, 408x408
>>17149199
Meeting somone amazing only to realise that other person doesn't feel the same does have its toll. It just means I have to start this all over again. I'm so tired of this. I just want comfort and to be let in.
>>
>>17149214
I've been there. You're thinking about yourself too much. It is what it is friend.
>>
You're talking about something via text you should be talking about face to face. You fucked up.
>>
You can't negotiate someone into being with you. If she really wanted to date you it wouldn't matter that she had hang-ups.

Sometimes a girl is just being a bit shy and insecure and you tell them you want to have fun and her concerns aren't founded. But here it sounds like a flat out rejection not a "I'd quite like to date you but.."
>>
>>17149000

How about stop being a faggot and meet other women?

She obviously doesn't want the dong. I've fucked girls that have literally broken up with their boyfriends like a day or a week before we got down.

Get over it. She doesn't like you, Boo hoo. Now pull up your dress and talk to some bimbos at your local bar.
>>
>>17149247
This guy's right. Women are more likely to be interested ib you when they know all your eggs aren't in one basket. If they know you're giving all your attention to them, they see it as you being desparate and trying to win them over, but if they arwju one of the many girls you are talking to, they will see you as having value in the other girls' eyes and she will try to win you.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.