[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I hate sex, that is I found it disgusting. Not the act in sé,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1462109725396.jpg (143 KB, 800x857) Image search: [Google]
1462109725396.jpg
143 KB, 800x857
I hate sex, that is I found it disgusting.
Not the act in sé, but what is around it: sexuality, hoookups, affairs, cheating.

Also I dislike the modern view of sex: if you don't argue with some extreme views of promiscuity and sex, you're bigot and open-minded.
Gender sexuality is the worse: male one sucks, the female one is worse. I'm afraid that we'll soon live in a future where open relationships are normal (maybe we're already in) and loyalty and monogamy are from the "past" and people behave like animals, without having self-respect and moral.

So, I don't know if I want to become asexual.
Someone did it? Or did you conform to the new rules of sex? What should I do, become a MGTOW?
(I'm not virgin, btw. Just in case..)
>>
>>17147858

there was a time when being homosexual was more or less forbidden, technically illegal, and gay bars were getting raided, its patrons getting shut down, and whatnot.

the point of this story is to illustrate how easy you got it. yes, the world (or at least the country) seems to be moving more towards open relationships and loyalty / monogamy are from the past. but no matter how deep that gets, there will still be plenty of plenty of people who are fine with monogamy and actively practice it. and you can rest easy knowing it will never be the kind of lifestyle you need to keep secret for fear of arrest.

polygamy and this kind of culture are relatively new, and there is a large majority of people who are monogamy oriented, you are likely in a place in life where oyu are seeing what is just people exploring their sexuality, what they want in relationships etc.

after all, what is the point of being loyal to someone simply because they were teh first person to pick you? loyalty means a lot more when you've see what the world has to offer and you say 'this particular person is the one that feels right to me'. instead of blindly devoting yourself to the first person who asked you out.

another thing to consider from the 'polygamy' point of view is that sex doesn't really have to correlate with self respect. why does it? the most self respectful thing you can do is do waht is right for you.

one other hting you have to consider is that this isn't really new thinkin, its just becoming more mainstream.

there wasn't some evolutionary shift between the 1920s (virtually no divorce) and now (50% divorce rate anybody?). the only difference is that divorce is now an option. back then you had no choice but to deal wiht the man or woman who was mistreating oyu, abusing you, etc.

marriage was essentially like having a brother or a sister. once you have em there is literally nothing you can do to get rid of them.
>>
>>17147912
I don't want to be cheated on.I've read terrible stories. I'm afraid of having a relationship today, and I'm not into hookups. Maybe I'd prefer to become entirely asexual.
Also, what's the point of having a society with 50% of divorce? What's wrong with modern marriage?
>>
>>17147858
You don't become asexual. You become celibate or practice abstinence.

What's a MGTOW?

Where do you live? I've found that people tend to be in monogamous relationships where I'm from. Polyamory is becoming talked about, but I don't actually know anyone who practices it.

Why do you focus so much on it? If you don't care about it, then don't put energy into it. Find friends who care more about hobbies than they do about getting laid.

>tfw I'm actually ace
>sometimes I really don't like it
>>
>>17147987

there isn't an issue with modern marriage. there was an issue with the previous forms.

humans are not meant to be in love for life. people think of marriage as something two people who love each other and want to spend their lives together do.

but most people dont actually feel that way long enough for marriage to be realistic. so divorce became popular.

>whats hte point of having a society with 50% divorce

society is not really based around marriage. considering society still functions with this divorce rate, everythign else about society still works.

if life to you is supposed to be a disney film, then yeah you should consider asexuality.
>>
>>17147858
You're saying that some people have relationships that you don't like, you're scared of dating someone like that, so you're going to give up on relationships all together. Is that right?
>>
>>17148015
I live in Europe.
A MGTOW is a movement about men refusing to participate in sexual market.
Why? Risks aren't worth the gains anymore.

Why do I focus on it? Loneliness hurts, I don't want to die alone and not get the leftovers.
>>
>>17148021
There weren't any issues with previous marriages, and society seemed to be more robust than ever.
The marriages weren't perfect, and there was someone who cheated, that's sure.
But I feel today people divorce because no motive at all, most of times they just want to fuck other people.
>>
>>17148037
Yes, I don't want to invest some years of my life just to be cheated or left by someone who didn't really love me after all.
>>
>>17147858
You should practice abstinence like me! If you tell a girl that you're abstinent they either lose interest and leave or accept you. Becoming abstinent is a good way to separate marriage material and promiscuous girls.
>>
>>17147858
>people behave like animals, without having self-respect and moral.
For some reason it never ceases to impress me how it's always people like you who claim to have a monopoly on what it means to be moral, and what it means to have self respect. It's always the people whose life is consumed with shitting on other people from on high just for trying to find a bit of happiness and love in this world.
>>
File: 1462264095945.gif (18 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
1462264095945.gif
18 KB, 125x125
>>17147858
Not everyone is riding the hook-up wagon, but you probably have to go to a religious group to find those rare beings, or move to a society that hasn't been fucked over by feminism and hook up culture bullshit
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.