[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I think I just killed someone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1441494232534.jpg (39 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
1441494232534.jpg
39 KB, 500x667
help /adv my gf and I were just kind of hanging around in an alleyway and then she saw a neo-nazi walking by and stabbed him and I think he's dead now.
there's blood everywhere and he's not breathing and she's just kind of standing there shaking
what do I do????
>>
File: 1R7XXkJ.png (57 KB, 625x656) Image search: [Google]
1R7XXkJ.png
57 KB, 625x656
>>17147369
>>
>>17147369
>find black guy
>tell him come here
>call police
>you in the clear
>>
>oh fuck i killed someone better post it on 4chan asap

OK.
>>
>>17147369
This kind of things happens most ofthen you probably know... this is b8 tho
>>
Slap some sense on her and leave the scene right now! The neo-nazi may not be alone!
>>
>>17147369
Nothing. The ghost of Hitler will come for you in your sleep.
>>
you are so fucked when hitler finds out about this. both you and your girl are getting gassed to the fucking moon.
>>
Are you sure he was a neo-nazi, could have been a Golden Dawn member, they look/think/talk/salute/live like neo-nazis, but they are not...
>>
>>17147369
This was an act of treason, report to Berlin immediately to face a court martial, and probable execution.
>>
>>17147369
>I think I just killed someone
>she saw a neo-nazi walking by and stabbed him

So she killed him, not you. Inform the police immediately.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.