[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
White guy punished naked for being racist and antimuslim + his
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 18.47-20160424.jpg (30 KB, 304x967) Image search: [Google]
18.47-20160424.jpg
30 KB, 304x967
I know this guy, got him on my friend's list on facebook, should I tell him about it or stay out of it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33go4obuc54&feature=youtu.be
>>
>>17147163
why was he outside of his apartment while naked? where did he come from while naked? maybe he shouldn't have been a racist and expected no consequences. Don't bother telling him.
>>
>>17147169
He might think I have something to do with this. But yeah I should tell him so he can make yt delete it
>>
Let me tell him xD I will laugh, and laugh until he blocks me lol
>>
>>17147183
his facebook was given in the description of that vid, you don't need to ask me for permission.
>>
>>17147174
it doesn't matter, not only will youtube probably not delete it but it's already saved and mirrored multiple times.
>>
>>17147163
I loved their idea to be honest, although I think that he should be prosecuted for his racist behavior, not publicly shamed.
>>
>>17147192
I know, I found it on live leak aswell, with 10k+ views and 200+ shares lol
He was always so popular and proud guy, what happened to him is crazy :D
>>
>>17147199
as far as I've heard he will be prosecuted for being naked in public xD
double karma
>>
>>17147163

What did he do that was racist or anti-muslim?
>>
>>17147214
he was always a bully and cocky guy, I know him from highschool
and everything is written in description of that video
>He reportedly bullied those security guards with his friends, he called them 'terrorists', "ISIS members', he screamed "Allah Akbar" everytime he saw them, he and his friends broke tires in their car, then destroyed their bikes they had to get to their job, he draw penises on the door of their office
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.