[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to deal with jealousy? It's making me so anxious that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1461523644306.jpg (47 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
1461523644306.jpg
47 KB, 512x512
How to deal with jealousy? It's making me so anxious that all I want to do is sleep and I feel like puking and I have uncomfortable feeling in my heart. Speaking doesn't help since I have already asked about the person I am jealous and I was told that nothing is going on so I don't want to drive my SO away by being overly jealous. I just don't want to lose them to this other person.
>>
Pls halp ;_;
>>
What is it you're actually jealous about?
>>
Always trust you gut feeling.
>>
>>17146626
Op what are you jealous about! I was in your spot too. I would throw up becuase it gave me anxiety and when I'm nervous I get nauseous.
>>
>>17146626
Go with your gut - I felt like my ex was busy being a whore and I called her out on it. A few weeks later she was dating the guy I suspected she was messing around with.
>>
>>17146941
I hate when that happens. Why do they say it's just a friend, if it really was they would've never ended up dating after breaking up!
>>
He has this friend but she lives far away and they met online and have known each other for a long time. They have a lot of common hobbies but we don't so much but we have deeper connection than just similar hobbies.
I can't trust my gut since I have been too jealous in previous relationships. I just need a way to deal with the anxiety ;_; of course it might be there is something going on but if there is he will tell me, soon I hope.
>>
File: 1457152853885.jpg (15 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1457152853885.jpg
15 KB, 400x400
DO NOT FEAR. WHAT YOU WILL LOSE IS MERELY WHAT YOU WERE MEANT TO.

YOU MUST STOP LOOKING AT THE PEOPLE IN YOUR LIFE AS POSSESSIONS - THINGS TO BE CONTROLLED AND COMMANDED. THEY ARE FREE, YOU FOOL. THAT THEY ARE WITH YOU HAS VALUE FOR THAT EXACT SAME REASON.

HAVE FAITH, YOU COWARD. THAT IS WHAT GIVES THE BOND STRENGTH. DOUBT DOES NOT TEST ITS METTLE, IT ONLY MAKES BRITTLE BY SOFTENING THE FALL.
>>
>>17147142
I agree with this guy/girl. OP my ex bf was also talking to girls and asking them to watch a movie. And he would ask for my persmission and I would say I'm uncomfortable with it but he can do as he pleases. The girls always ended up canceling or eventually stop talkin to him until he would meet another one. He said he sees no gender in friendship but still it felt wrong for me becuase how he would go about it. I was also jealous and anxious all the time. I wanted to find a way to be okay with his actions since I trusted him. Does your bf neglect you? Or do you feel sometimes like he doesn't give you enough time? My bf would do this and made me his last priority, maybe not on purpose. We broke up becuase he was spending everyday with this girl in collage and his home and I only saw him once a week.
>>
>>17147348
*college
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.