[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lazy eye advice
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 236x314) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 236x314
So my eye went lazy about 5 days ago, im assuming due to complications from a disease im currently fighting. Since then, i have taken to wearing an eyepatch like pic related over my eye to hide my shame. Im really overwhelmed right now, and im afraid I'll never be able to see normal again. Any advice, tips, or experience would be very helpful as I really don't have anyone to talk to about this.
>>
Get a cooler eyepatch
>>
Suggest one
>>
Does you eyelid become lazy or your actual vision is getting bad?
>>
>>17145904
I don't see normal since when i was 15, because i was shy and embarrassed to wear an eyepatch and almost never did.. Had to do 4 over major surgeries
>>
i dunno much,but for me.i think a girl wearing eye patch looks sexy or cool lol.I think the disease called "cataracts" where a cloudy of with thingy forming in the eye,causing the sight to be blurry and in the end if its got worse.you wont see anything.
but somehow i also find a blind girl to be cute too.
>>
>>17145904
>Since then, i have taken to wearing an eyepatch like pic related over my eye to hide my shame.
Right idea, wrong eye. The patch goes over the good eye, not the lazy one. This forces it back into line.

This can take a while. Beceuse of that, you want to go several hours a day with no eyepatch at all, just to make sure your good eye still gets the exercise it needs.
>>
I feel you. But still the look is so sexy. Your right eye is fine, isn't it? I guess its not cataract. Get a sexy black rectangle eyepatch, that'll look cool.
Or kakashi's headband. You sure you don't have sharingan?
>>
And if it is ambylopia yes, u must wear it on unaffected eye so that your brain wont ignore the blurry eye. It may be correctable, just hope for the best. Get kakashi headband XD
>>
lol i wonder if that person has to wear eye patch at the same time she has a dim sight,"wearing specticle or monocle with eye patch"
>>
>>17145904
This isn't something worth feeling shame over. It's not the result of some kind of moral failing, it's a medical issue.

My advice as to feeling fear and all that is to try to realize that you don't really have any control over the outcome except to be diligent about doing what you need to do for your care. Let go worrying about what's going to happen, just be prepared to deal with it.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.