[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What to do if someone whos a deacde older than you is doing things
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1461369479939.png (72 KB, 246x191) Image search: [Google]
1461369479939.png
72 KB, 246x191
What to do if someone whos a deacde older than you is doing things to be close to you like taking you out to dinner and drinks, buying you stuff, telling you their deepest darkest secrets, confiding in you about their marriage problems(his wife isnt fucking him anymore)and if this person is now inviting you over to their place when the wife is not around? But we havent fucked yet, i dont know what to think about whats going on, usually when people do this they want to fuck you right? Maybe he's scared, he said he is curious but nothing else since he said that..

Obviously i like him but he's not making any concrete moves to get my pants off, what do man?
>>
Are you saying that you're a sissy?
>>
Maybe he just wants a friend
>>
>>17145690
lol OP wants to feel an old mans wrinkly balls slapping against his taint.
>>
>>17145698
Lol it's funny when you put it like that
>>
"Wife's not putting out" I'd just cheating husband foreplay. Reason he's waiting so long is he's probably working up the nerve. Must be his first time.
>>
>>17145698
He's 31.
>>17145692
Thats what i was thinking though i want more than that but i dont feel like im in a position to make the first big move because he's married.....
>>
>>17145717
Just lay low for awhile until he figure things out with his wife
>>
Going for a married man makes you a scum bag
>>
>>17145690
>i dont know what to think about whats going on
You seem like you want to be fucked and that you don't give a damn about his wife or whether or not this would fuck up his marriage.

So why do you give a fuck about being the one to make a move?
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.