[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How would you kill someone? I have someone close that's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 1444897975884.jpg (282 KB, 717x1024) Image search: [Google]
1444897975884.jpg
282 KB, 717x1024
How would you kill someone?
I have someone close that's been abusing my family for a few years now and dosn't stop anytime soon. i have a few ideas that i want to cross with anyone and get a second opinion.

>sneek in when he is sleeping and stab him with a syringe full of air into his heart.
>Strangle him in his sleep with a bet or rope, then use that object to make it look like a suicide or auto erotic assimilation.
>pay someone off to come and rob/kill him in his house or at a stop.
Or frame them and send them to prison
>plant drugs (cocaine or any hard drug) in his car and tick the cops and lock him up for a few years.

I need serious advice on this guys please...
>>
Report the abuse to police
>>
>>17144737
>auto erotic assimilation

man that had me laughing.
I'm sorry for what you're going through but committing a felony just to end it is not worth it. I've been there. Which country/state are you in? If you're in the united states there are both federal and local government programs to assist you.
>>
>>17144737
>can't figure out how to kill someone
>I know, I'll announce my intentions on a public website where my IP can be tracked

face it OP, you're not smart enough to get away with it.
>>
sorry ment Erotic asphyxiation, i just looked up the first thing. And its more like verbal and emotional type abuse, also steeling money from our family. We tryed to get him help for years but blows it off he has medication but dosn't take it all the time.

Whats the federal/government programs
>>
so he's doing this to multiple people in your family? ok here's what you do.

get your family together and make a collective decision to shun him. cut him out of your lives, and cut out everybody who continues to associate with him. if you say "it's impossible" or "it's too hard" then you don't want it badly enough. if he is harassing or emotionally abusing multiple members of your family, then band together and help each other out in your efforts to stay away from this guy.

you have to collectively turn your backs on him. tell him he needs to manage his shit and take his meds or he is not welcome in your lives. if he lives with someone in your family, they should move out and the rest of you should help them find other housing. tell him if he shows up at any of your houses, you will call the police and report him for trespassing. change your phone numbers if you have to. keep records of any threats or harassment that he does towards any of you. save text messages, voicemails, letters. keep your camera/phone charged and record him being a jerk. if he doesn't get the hint and won't leave you alone, take those records to the police. explain to them that he has a mental illness and you want him to get help but that you can't have this bullshit in your life.

study the laws in your area and know what your rights are. call the county or state human services department or mental health department and find out what you can do to protect yourselves and get help for him. but do not allow yourselves to get entangled in his shit anymore. by shunning him you protect yourselves, and you send a clear message that even if he's ill, he can't just go round being abusive and horrible to people and expect everybody to just take it.

if nobody else in your family will stand with you, then leave them to their drama fest. go make a bunch of awesome friends and make them your new family.
>>
>>17144763
Oh, so basically "abuse" that people in your family are volunteering for. Even if you killed this dude, whoever it is that is volunteering is just going to find someone else to "abuse" them.
>>
>>17144737
Lol, literally all terrible ideas.

Buy a gun. Shoot him. Field strip it and dispose of the parts in different bodies of water. Report the gun stolen.
>>
>get your family together and make a collective decision to shun him. cut him out of your lives, and cut out everybody who continues to associate with him. if you say "it's impossible" or "it's too hard" then you don't want it badly enough. if he is harassing or emotionally abusing multiple members of your family, then band together and help each other out in your efforts to stay away from this guy.

you have to collectively turn your backs on him. tell him he needs to manage his shit and take his meds or he is not welcome in your lives. if he lives with someone in your family, they should move out and the rest of you should help them find other housing. tell him if he shows up at any of your houses, you will call the police and report him for trespassing. change your phone numbers if you have to. keep records of any threats or harassment that he does towards any of you. save text messages, voicemails, letters. keep your camera/phone charged and record him being a jerk. if he doesn't get the hint and won't leave you alone, take those records to the police. explain to them that he has a mental illness and you want him to get help but that you can't have this bullshit in your life.

>study the laws in your area and know what your rights are. call the county or state human services department or mental health department and find out what you can do to protect yourselves and get help for him. but do not allow yourselves to get entangled in his shit anymore. by shunning him you protect yourselves, and you send a clear message that even if he's ill, he can't just go round being abusive and horrible to people and expect everybody to just take it.

>if nobody else in your family will stand with you, then leave them to their drama fest. go make a bunch of awesome friends and make them your new family.

i like this idea ill go with this one then, Thanks guys
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.