[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Im 19, is it too late to learn any sports? Should I even bother?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: tumblr_o4zpg9LNfI1rpeq1jo1_500.png (162 KB, 500x468) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o4zpg9LNfI1rpeq1jo1_500.png
162 KB, 500x468
Im 19, is it too late to learn any sports? Should I even bother?
>>
The fuck op? 19 and you are asking if it's to late?? Nothing is to late until you drop dead remember that, just do it! ;) what do you have to lose?
>>
>>17144312
golf, running, and chess are sports
honest
>>
>>17144312
Try doing soccer, even if you suck you'll be running around and you might even get some boys attention
>OP is a fag
>>
nope OP you're over the hill. if you try any sport at all it should be shuffleboard or beanbag toss, and you should check with a doctor first to make sure it isn't gonna aggravate your arthritis or your lumbago or something.

why the fuck are there so many threads lately about "is it too late to do this or that" made by people who have barely started their adult lives? it's just plain silly.
>>
File: 1.gif (986 KB, 500x551) Image search: [Google]
1.gif
986 KB, 500x551
>>17144312
Learn an obscure nobody-knows-shit-about sport like racquetball or golf.
>>
>>17144312
If you are american join a rugby team. I think they'll take anyone
>>
>>17144587
Preach
>>
>>17144312
I forget his name all the time but back when the Bulls were camps one of their player started playing basketball as an adult and became one of the league's legend.
He played like 7 times a week for 9 hours each day for a year or two
>>
>>17144925
This
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.