[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cough Syrup
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: erga.jpg (26 KB, 266x189) Image search: [Google]
erga.jpg
26 KB, 266x189
Never tried it out as a teenager, bought some because I had a cold, and now I have a good amount left over.. I'd say 75% of a small-medium size bottle left.

I don't have shit going on tomorrow, and was thinking about sipping the rest of it down once I got off work tonight, is it worthwhile?
>>
File: untitled.png (88 KB, 244x206) Image search: [Google]
untitled.png
88 KB, 244x206
anyone?
>>
Why the fuck would you do that?
>>
>>17143761
tell us full name of medicine.
>>
>>17143962
It's a generic cheap brand, but it's got the dex stuff in it, I didn't look at actual ingredients and amounts. It's not in my possession currently it's at my house, I'm at work.
>>
No because you probably didn't get the kind that's safe for it. If you have acetaminophen or guaeifensin or anything besides just dextromethorphan as an active ingredient, it could make you sick or potentially kill you.
>>
>>17143969
>full name of medicine
>generic cheap brand

You aren't even trying mate. Now try again, type letters it has on bottle or write what is in it .-D

I can't google composition of generic cough medicine you noob!
>>
>>17143971

This. If you decide to take the plunge make abso-fucking-lutely sure of the ingredients. Google everything. Even though it's dumb to swig syrup, better safe than sorry.

The experience is really bizarre and in my opinion not worth it. You feel absolutely disconnected from everything, time slows and your body feels heavy.
>>
>>17143985
>it's at my house, I'm at work.
Hurrr, how the fuck am I supposed to type the letters on a bottle I don't have?
>>
>>17143997
Oooohhhh.

Ok. Then when you get to it, you can read a manual about overdose like an responsible adult. I highly doubt it will kill you, because this stuff is mostly harmless. But don't trust anons, read manual and stop slacking at your job :-D
>>
You all are discussing bullshit. The guy has only a medium bottle, half full at that. That'd do nothing to a baby, you need more to get some highs of syrup.
Go to sleep anon.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.