[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My wife is 32 and has had 4 kids. She still looks like she's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
My wife is 32 and has had 4 kids.

She still looks like she's 18, especially when dressed. Her belly's a little stretched, but you'd never notice with her shirt on, and she's short, slim in her chest, legs and midsection and a PAWG with a fucking incredible round, cushy ass that she lets me ride at least once a day. When she's in yoga pants I hnnggg.

She goes jogging several times a week, and she tells me that she's occasionally harassed. We live in a pretty decent neighborhood, white, crime not a problem, so it's nothing dangerous, usually horns honking, guys yelling from cars, but occasionally they make her feel nervous by yelling at her from porches or across the street. She only tells me if it bothers her, but she says there's usually something or other at least once on every run.

I try to sympathize with her but I kind of like hearing her tell me how dumb 16 year old boys call her "baby" and try to hit on her while she's running.

Feel free to tell me your opinion about me but there's a possibility that I'm more horny than asking for advice.
>>
my opinion is that this didn't deserve a thread
>>
merica?

gun

yuro?

krav maga
>>
>>17143271
Bragpost. Still I have a question. Your wife's kids or your kids.
>>
>>17143271
White neighborhood doesn't make it any better
>>
>>17143350
Murrica. I try to get her to carry mace but she says it's a pain in the ass. She won't carry a gun because even more so.

>>17143422
>White neighborhood doesn't make it any better

If you're saying it's no more fun for her to be harassed by whiteys than by darkies, sure, fine. If you're saying she's no safer statistically in a white neighborhood than a black one, niggaplease.

>>17143392
My kids, and the only thing hotter than riding her bareback is riding her bareback and knowing I'm fucking a baby into that pussy.

>bragpost
100%
>>
>>17143271
>We live in a pretty decent neighborhood
yelling at her from porches or across the street

decent neighborhood this doesn't happen
>>
Buy her a treadmill. She should stop jogging because it will destroy her knees and hips. Walking and a low fat, low sugar diet, is all that is necessary to stay trim.
>>
>>17143271
Be super empathic to her when she talks to you about it.

Brag to your friends about it.
>>
>>17143459
It doesn't happen to you because lard ass male non-jogger
>>
>>17143459
This.

I live in a semi-trashy neighborhood, and people are still respectful. All that goes out the window on the more trafficked roads and the bike trail, though.
>>
>>17143278
>it's bragging thread hidden inside of a weak /adv/ thread
>or an OP is insecure that teenage boys compliment her wife
>insecure
>pick all 3 maybe

Oh and this one too
>4 kids at 32
>lol
>just

I hope you make over a $100K/year. You know, to support those kids and put them through college. Doesn't sound like you do though if people are "catcalling" in your neighborhood. Sounds like you live in Niggerville.
>>
>>17143271
>hay guys i'm gonna be cucked soon if i haven't been already, cool huh
>>
>>17143271
>hey guys I want my wife to get fucked by teenage boys. advice?
>>
>>17143271
I fucked her from behind last week, Chuck.
>>
>>17143774

I get catcalled when I walk around downtown, not in my own goddamn neighbourhood.
>>
>>17144153
Just saw this and yeah, 100% of this shit isn't happening anywhere near our house it's out close to or on the main drag.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.