[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
First car wreck
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
Yesterday I was in a car accident that was completely my fault. I had 2 siblings in the car and 3 cars total were involved in the crash. Does anyone have any advice that will help me stop feeling so guilty? I knew the crash could have been avoided and I feel like utter shit. I can't sleep. Any kind words would be appreciated.
>>
>>17143267
unless you did it purposely i guess you should stop worrying about it
it can happen man
>>
>>17143267

People do dumb things constantly. Once in awhile it leads to a preventable accident and youre a piece of shit for doing something so dumb.

Because everyone does dumb shit so frequently, really, you're just the victim of a bad cosmic dice roll. Sorry pal.

Anyways, guilt is natural, it'll go away, don't get PTSD over this.
>>
>>17143290
It wasn't on purpose. I just wasn't paying attention when I should have been. I feel awful.
>>
>>17143306
just be more careful next time, most young drivers get into atleast one bad accident, nobody was seriously injured right?

learn from it and move on
>>
>>17143306
>I just wasn't paying attention when I should have been
Let me guess... You're a girl and you were texting, right?
>>
>>17143319
Definitely not. I had siblings in the car. Funny, the guy that hit me head on came up to me and goes "I bet you were texting." With a smirk on his face. I wouldn't be stupid to do that with kids in the car, anon.
>>
>>17143330
so then what did happen?
>>
>>17143334
I took a wrong exit, felt a little panicked because I needed to get back on the highway to get somewhere on time, was driving down a road trying to figure out where I could turn around. Saw a left turn into a fast food place approaching, decided to go in there, didn't look behind me and switched lanes too fast (why?? Why did I do this?) The person behind me smashed into my car, I was sent over the median onto the other side of the road and a truck hit the front of my car. I feel stupid. I don't want to be made fun of because I know what I did was wrong, but I can't do anything about it.
>>
>>17143351
if no one was hurt then you got off easy, cars are replaceable no need to beat yourself up so much about it, its just a machine

just always remember to check your mirrors in the future
>>
>>17143360
I feel so shitty, I only had the car a week. I know it's replaceable but I'm feeling absolutely stupid and guilt ridden. Thanks for your kind words, I hope I'm able to feel better soon.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.