[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I hate everyone in my life they are abusive and take advantage
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: images(2).jpg (5 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
images(2).jpg
5 KB, 259x194
I hate everyone in my life they are abusive and take advantage of me. Should I just pack my shit and go, say fuckem? Everyone has a "he's not important so his opinions don't matter" vibe towards me that's in my dad's crib (who Im living with). I could simply get an efficiency, should I give a fuck about everyone's feelings? they're mentally weak but why should I give a fuck I can't change them, especially being how they view me.
>>
>>17143144
including, but not limited to:

>girlfriend of 1year
>couple that are "friends" living in my house

my dad is extremely respectful and I have no problems with him.
>>
>>17143148
*dad's crib
>>
>>17143144
>feelings

my girl would be the only one that really gives a fuck but she's mean as fuck and flirts with the dude that's with the other girl crashing in my dad's crib.

I know if I left she'd fucking bawl and scream how much of a piece of shit I am for leaving.

I see no reason not to leave, and help my dad financially who is going through a divorce. what do yall think?

in case it matters im 21 y.o in east coast america
>>
>>17143159
Leave. Don't put up with any of that shit. Leave everything behind.
>>
>>17143168
ok I think that sounds like a plan. I have a neighboring town with cheap weed and psychadelics close to a well paying job (for my exp, enough to help my dad financially), cheap efficiency, and lots of bars.

just needed to clarify that i'm not making a mistake with a mediator. cheers!!
>>
>>17143144
I think you should probably break up with your girlfriend and have your dad kick her out, especially if she's living at his place rent free.

I also think it's hilarious that you're calling other people "mentally weak" when you're accepting having a girlfriend who treats you like shit and you feel the need to ask other people "what do I want to do" instead of being able to figure it out all by yourself.
>>
>>17143144
How are they abusive and take advantage of you?
I feel like im in the same situation
what does mentally weak mean? english is my 2nd language.

Before you move out think about if you can be without them? wouldn't you feel lonely?
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.