[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>went to the strip club last night >literally my dream
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: FB_IMG_1459653496726.jpg (40 KB, 788x960) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1459653496726.jpg
40 KB, 788x960
>went to the strip club last night
>literally my dream girl comes on stage
>short (like 5'1), petite, tons of tattoos
>stripping to a Rob Zombie song
>later in the night she comes to our table and talks to me
>gives me a free five minute lap dance because of my bathory shirt
>self harm scars on her thighs (hnnng)
>spent the rest of the night trying to find her on Facebook

Alright lads, how do I get this girl?
>>
Money
>>
Go there again and get her number faggot Facebook makes you look beta creepy and GAY
>>
don't. how many creeps trying to "get with her" do you think she has to fend off every night?
>>
Meet her father and try to emulate his behavior.

I'm joking. Seriously, she's most likely already in a relationship, most attractive girls are, including the damaged ones. But your best bet is to go to that club more often and build up a casual friendship with her that way, then asking her out once you're comfortable with each other. Worst case, things get awkward and you have to pick another dancer in the future.
>>
>>17142931
This is current plan desu. My friends like going and I sure as fuck do.
>>
>>17142933
Men will never understand women in the service workforce
>>
>TFW can't stop thinking about her
>TFW going tonight and hoping she's there
>>
So this is what you do. Btw I have done this before and it worked. Buy a sharpie...go to club...go to bathroom and write on your cock 'wilubmine'. Ask her for a private lap dance. Once you get hard whip it out and say 'well...?'
>>
>>17142924
She's acting like this to gain a regular customer, what's a five minute lap dance when you are going to become an orbiter and she'll have long term profit? Regulars are far more profitable so women in the sex industry often try to aquire five to ten regulars so they have a constant supply of cash.

She'll talk to you, be nice and even act as if she likes you, but in the end she's just using you so don't get attached.
>>
>>17143640
>what's a five minute lap dance when you are going to become an orbiter

see: >>17143520

>>TFW going tonight and hoping she's there

It's a solid marketing strategy, she's probably seen hundreds of guys like OP in her line of work
>>
>>17142924
Falling in love with a stripper. KEK
>>17142928
It's her job. She makes money.
>>
tell her ur into cutting too and ask her how to chop ur balls off. oh wait she already did that
>>
>>17143817
My point. If you want to fuck her, pay her
>>
>>17143640
I remember my first couple of times in a Strip Club.

>this cute, tall (heels though), absolute bombshell comes over and starts talking to me
>end up getting two dances from her
>she feels up my dick in the middle of the second one
>obviously starts telling me it's huge
>7.5x5.5 so enjoying the compliment
>tell her she can see it if she likes it so much
>end up pulling it out and letting her look
>says I have a beautiful dick, stuff like that
>later on she takes my number after a bunch of flirting
>wait for her to call
>she never does
It was a good time though and I'd do it again.
>>
>>17143520
>that soul crushing feel when you go to the strip club and your favorite girl isn't there
>>
>>17142924
Haha, go there and enjoy the show. Tip well and dont expect shit. Be nice. If she sees you are genuine guy not some asshole she will give you her number.
Beware strippers are usually damaged goods.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.